What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Frost, White Russian Grow.

jahsin

bro... just wonderin bout the buzz!!!
like AK has the meanest stone..gives ya a lil trip & makes ya fall hard when coming down!!
& white widow is all in the head..hazy type goodshit!!
sooo with the russian being a mix of both....whats the buzz like??
is it as good as either parent plants?/
or is it better??

G

Thanks M O D, pr0d :joint:

jahsin never smoked the WR yet, looking forward to it bro.. keep your eye out for the smoke report ;)

butterbean

I haven't seen the smoke report yet on those russians.
several of mine look very different. One was putting on crystals all over the place at 20 days..and has quarter size buds.
Whats the stuff like when it matures?

G

Almost done. Here is just a one pic update. I'll grab a few more before I chop them. Trichs are starting to change color.. The smell is amazing.. Some berry/fruity smell going on. Very frosty looking. The other White Russians pretty much look the same. Tons of Nuggs all over them.. Should be a nice harvest.

G

Jack Frost - Day 49

Jack Frost - Day 49

Top Cola Bud

Can't see it so great but the big fan leaves turn a dark purple then die.. They don't fall off though.. hmmmm. :chin:

Turning dark purple.

Then dead. What do you think?

Some buds :) Looking very yummy.. I never seen weed like this before. Very interesting plant. Stinky as fack!

GB

G

Anyway just chopped those ugly yellow leaves off the JF.. She's looking much better.

Thanks for checking in.

gwfh1974

Mmmmmm lookin good!

Mmmmmm lookin good!

:wave: GreenBastard
I love the look of your Jack Frost, great job!
Hope it tastes as good as it looks. :yummy:
:smoke: :ying: :friends:

Tarbosh

damn dude, how does that JF lady smoke.... I got some beans from a buddy before OG was shut down.... Im totally looking forward, I hear she finished purple? Feel free to PM with some insights! Thanks Much!

Peace Love Positivity

-=T

G

gwfh1974 thanks, im hoping too.. :)

hey tarbosh, never smoked the jf before either but i heard both pheno are pretty crazy. i've been told that my plant here is the sativa. as for purple there is a bit in the buds showing up along some blue.. its wild. i also got the beans from a guy i met on og. chances are its the same guy... thanks for the kind word :)

one thing i didn't mention in this thread is that i flowered a male jf plant and pollenated one of the white russian ladies.. looks like i got about 7 seeds coming in. can't wait to grow those out.. should be a interesting cross. hope atleast one is female..lol

G

2 plants harvested

2 plants harvested

Harvested two of the WR plants today. Going the let the other 2 get a bit more amber, not much amber showing on these ones.. I like a nice day time smoke to bring with me to the golf course.

Man been sitting around watching the hockey game, trimming my buds getting stoned off sissor bots.. Can't believe how baked these little buggers get you.. My team wins in over time too.

If my girl lets me jump her bones tonight I think it will be the best night of my life LOL!

GB

G

Haven't smoked any yet.. Still waiting for it to fully dry. I'll be sure to get a smoke report to ya soon ;) Got about 1.5 oz per plant x 4 of the white russian.. Pictures don't really do justice. This is pretty much dry bud from 2 plants. I got two more I just chopped today. :joint:

G

Smoke is amazing. Taste great too. Heavy head stone. You do feel it the next day though. Weed hangover I guess you can call it. Sorry im not very good at reports. Just know it looks and smell like weed and it gets you stoned.lol.. Im hoping the plant I let go longer then the others is more couch lock buds. Turned out pretty good I must say. I took my grow room down for now, now that summer is here. Plus I want to move to a bigger place so I have more room to grow. I got about a QP of the WR. Would like to grow a couple pounds at a time.

Latest posts

Latest posts