What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 Haze

Green Squall

Whats the flowering time on this one? Smoked it before? I have a single plant on my deck that I started late.

gr866

Veteran
Whats the flowering time on this one? Smoked it before? I have a single plant on my deck that I started late.

First time to grow this strain.
The breeder suggest 74 days of flower, I have started flushing now and will harvest when trichs or 60 plus percent cloudy. I do not go by the days except as a guide and depend solely on % cloudy trichs.
Have use this method for years, when I did go by breeders recommendations the plants were usually over the top.
I do like this strain, very tolerant to most cannabis problem. I grow vertically so plants are very close to the lamps, use less is more fert program with drip system. I will grow again, have clones of each pheno and will choose the best after harvest. Going to keep the clones till after my next grow as I have some Barneys Farm LSD I want to grow next. Need to get a mix of strains to make Cannabis Oil for my conditions. I will have, the next time I make oil, a few zips of Super Citrus Haze, will use 6 to 8 zips of this grow of G13 and then depending on the yield from next grow I want to add 6 to 10 zips of the LSD.
Where are you in you grow, I would top a lot, super crop and LST. Open the canopy up and the inner buds will explode.
GR

Green Squall

I'm not expecting much from it. Popped a couple freebie seeds late in the season when I found out my outdoor crop had mold (100% loss). It's just shooting out pistil now.

g13haze left, purple trainwreck right.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts