What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need help

BugEBushman

My plants have been in vegetative state for 2 months. I'm running gorilla glue 4. I run the general hydroponics bio thrive line. Here's what's happened. I work out of town and have a friend watch my plants and in one week time the veg plants are starting to flower. They went from 5-7 lead blades to 1-3 lead blades. And they are producing hairs. He'll me figure out what is going on.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Without a picture it is hard to tell. Are you sure you are not just seeing preflowers?

What is your light cycle?

BugEBushman

I was on 18-6. I'm not sure why the pre flowers are showing up. Along with the blades of the leafs changing it has me worried.

BugEBushman

picture.php

They went from 5-7 lead blades to 1-3 lead blades. And they are producing hairs. He'll me figure out what is going on.

How intense is your light? Plants can sometimes move into a semi-flowering state if the light intensity is low despite long hours of light. Your plants look overly lush and fragile which can happen when light intensity is lacking. I would be moving to 24 hours of light and adding more if possible.

BugEBushman

Ok.I'm using a dinner on my 1k light that is set at 75%. I will intuitive it to 100% @ 1000 watts. Thank you for the alice.