What's new

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

billb

Veteran
If it works well then I’m getting my money’s worth imo. Recharge Is expensive too. I almost ordered it. I will soon. Recharge I don’t think you use every time like you do with mammoth

i heard they were fixing their mix but I stopped using recharge because it always turned to a solid block that i had to chip apart.

yes, you will get your money's worth from p. but its still just a fancy version of that plant hormone. Thats the easy format.

Take my input with a grain of salt. cause your glue looks wayyyyyyy better than mine.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
i heard they were fixing their mix but I stopped using recharge because it always turned to a solid block that i had to chip apart.

yes, you will get your money's worth from p. but its still just a fancy version of that plant hormone. Thats the easy format.

Take my input with a grain of salt. cause your glue looks wayyyyyyy better than mine.

Funny you say that. I have never seen gg4 throw pistils like that before. I know mine didn't, but different grow styles and all that but I had some great years with her back in the day straight from joesy and never saw pistils like that.

Maybe star has her magic number.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny you say that. I have never seen gg4 throw pistils like that before. I know mine didn't, but different grow styles and all that but I had some great years with her back in the day straight from joesy and never saw pistils like that.

wouldn't that be a kick in the ass ! because hes growing it in FF OF & HF 50/50 mix on mainly plain water so far lol

Americangrower

Veteran
I think Stars looks the same as mine, but what do I know

picture.php

~star~crash~

it's the same cut ...it's 100% identical to what you were running back then ...guaranteed :tiphat:

~star~crash~

i bought one quart to try it out...it's mixed one tablespoon per gallon so the concentration is fine & it was not expensive at all & i like the idea of a one part organic bloom formula

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Do you think i can do it ??? I have glue-mania ...i'm obsessed! View Image

Picked up Mega glue and Hot Glue and they didn't even know what the lineage was.

its like since the word about a name was on the do not use list... what is next? corporations controlling freedom of speech?

picture.php

so..ill cross it with some chem 91 sk va

Roots organic has great products. Been using their soil for years and works great. RO grow and bloom are nice nutes just watch out for pH swings in flower. Only issue I've ever had with any of their products

~star~crash~

Picked up Mega glue and Hot Glue and they didn't even know what the lineage was.

its like since the word about a name was on the do not use list... what is next? corporations controlling freedom of speech?

View Image

so..ill cross it with some chem 91 sk va

looks intriguing

Roots organic has great products. Been using their soil for years and works great. RO grow and bloom are nice nutes just watch out for pH swings in flower. Only issue I've ever had with any of their products

i was going to try their soil & almost did so on my last purchase, but it's a tad bit more expensive then the Fox farm stuff ...next time if i have the $ i will

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they're coco mix works great , my buddy has been water only in veg with it & starts feeding when it hits flower , was thinking about it myself , but not until everything is set up & running smoothly .

looks intriguing

i was going to try their soil & almost did so on my last purchase, but it's a tad bit more expensive then the Fox farm stuff ...next time if i have the $ i will

RO soil is ready to go out of the bag....no need to mix in perlite. For me that's worth it. The only thing worse than mixing soil for days is trimming for days:dance013:

~star~crash~

especially as you get older! ...i used to mix up & dig through BALES of pro mix like all hell ...now i prefer not to work so hard

Latest posts

Latest posts