What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Watching Right Now Pt II.......

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
YOnt1PW.png

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
The Garden Of Weeden - Harvest Time Is Bitter Sweet - 10/13/2019

Kaligrownbudz' "What's up Growmies" cracks me up :biggrin:

[YOUTUBEIF]8s9RSyG8fkM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Charmcity Maryland growing videos:
https://www.youtube.com /channel/UCMAys9k9eb7JyKY-4wVQXJA

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
just watched el camino. wasnt bad but had a lot of holes in the story line. for instance. how did jesse escape todds custody? in one of the last scenes of them together jesse gives him the pistol from the glove compartment. when and how does jesse escape?

Green Squall

just watched el camino. wasnt bad but had a lot of holes in the story line. for instance. how did jesse escape todds custody? in one of the last scenes of them together jesse gives him the pistol from the glove compartment. when and how does jesse escape?

Spoilers
I guess they were expecting the viewer to remember what happened towards the end of Breaking Bad. Remember when Walt showed up at the compound and had a remote operated machine gun in his car, mowing down many of the captors? Jesse then killed Todd and Walter killed Jack.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
The Catcher was a Spy 2019 Paul Rudd

Moe Berg a professional catcher MLB was sent to assassinate the Nazi head of Nuclear research; Hiesenberg.

Based on true Story

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
The Game Changer 2018 - James Careron, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jackie Chan

The Game Changers is a new film executive produced by James Cameron, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jackie Chan that documents the explosive rise of plant-based eating in professional sports, mixing real-time, groundbreaking science with cinematic stories of struggle and triumph. The film features some of the strongest, fastest and toughest athletes on the planet - and it's backed by them too - with additional EPs including Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton, top-ranked tennis player Novak Djokovic, and nine-time NBA All-Star Chris Paul. Directed by Oscar®-winner Louie Psihoyos, The Game Changers follows the story of James Wilks - elite Special Forces trainer and winner of The Ultimate Fighter - as he travels the world on a quest for the truth about meat, protein, and strength. Showcasing elite athletes, special ops soldiers, and visionary scientists. Wilks' journey exposes outdated myths about food that not only affect human performance, but the health of the entire global population.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
About to spark up a bowl and watch The Predator. I heard it was total trash but I loved the first two with Arnold and Danny Glover. Also, I'm a sucker for cheesey sci-fi's.

Latest posts

Latest posts