What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Almost there. The search and share

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I have read and learned on this site for years and it is time to show what it's taught me. I will spare you the history and just show where I am. 4k of double ended supplemented with LEDs and t5s. Half the room on foliage pro and blumats and the other half on drip rings and new millineum nutes. Bog sour grape, rare dankness blue haze train, blue dream, and Pineapple Express are the strains.
Hardware:
Friedrich Breeze 24k and pioneer 12k mini splits
Sante fe advance dehuey
Solis tek selectable ballasts
2 acde and 2 boss reflectors
Mars hydro 1200 led and Kissel 90w LEDs, more on the way
4 single bulb 4' t5s
Blumats are 1 per pot on a 55 gal Rez elevated 5'
Other set are black hole drip rings with all 1/2" tubing and a valve at every site to even the output. It runs for 2 mins. Per feeding with 18 sites putting out a half gallon feeding per 2 or 3 gallon pot. Little giant pump.
I keep day temps around 80, night time to 70, humidity is around 60, co2 at 1000. I veg under t5 to about 24" tall, 6-8 weeks. Up next I have some rare dankness venom og and some custom sour grape x blue dream and Pineapple Express crosses.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 10

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Pump side

Pump side

1/2 tubing and ball valves for adjustment using 60 gal. Flexitank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 10

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Tank

Tank

Pump is in a filter bag and inline filter screen on the wall. Everything sits on home made 5x5 drain tables on casters and trellis at 4'.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 9

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Blumat side

Blumat side

I have had good luck with blumats. I use drip clean at 30 ml. Per 50 gal. Just 5 ml foliage pro and 2 ml of dynagrow silica per gal. I just top it off when it needs it. Ph to 5.9-6.2.

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Blumat undercarriage

Blumat undercarriage

I have the blumats inline filter at the tank and any runoff drains to waste. I adjust constantly if I am in town.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 12

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Pineapple Express in front blue dream in the back

Pineapple Express in front blue dream in the back

With a big Pex mom flowering out in the middle. The BD and Pex under the trellis are at 3 weeks and starting to set up. The new millineum really seems to allow you to pick when to stop stretch with their decision product.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 8

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Watch where you step

Watch where you step

This fellow was waiting in the warmth of the drying room

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 9

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I think the 1/2" tubing at each pot was a little excessive, I will eventually reduce it to 1/4" past the ball valve in hopes of making it easier to make output more consistent at each site.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 10

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
The nutes

The nutes

This is the first time I have used either. It's been canna coco and then maxibloom since I switched to coco. The big Pineapple Express in the middle under led is on foliage pro. It has 3 weeks to go and is really getting nice and dense. I am going to follow this schedule from one of my favorite threads on the site for the new millineum side. So far so good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 15

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Pex mom

Pex mom

2 or so weeks to go. I am going to give her some buds well and bombardier sugar and it will be time for a short flush.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 13

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Pex

Pex

First time not using any pk boost, just foliage pro and protekt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 8

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Thanks, I am just copying the folks in here who have done the work. I just went to 2 feeding a day on the drip rings. It's taken longer than normal for them to get hungry but I suspect they will show the love. Trying azasol as a coco drench for the mites I have battled this last year. I have been able to control them but never eliminate them. I hope to see some seeds forming soon on some lower branches.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Moving along

Moving along

I put the moms I flower in the aisle between trays under led since they get big. I cut the pineapple ex and the blue dream mom has a few days left. The blue haze train is starting to establish itself and the next round is ready to be selected from the clones.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Thanks

Thanks

It's nice having people stop by to check it out. I am going to put a few more LEDs around the edge and a bare 600 mh hanging right in the middle as the temps cool down. I was checking on the sour grape in there and it's still hard to pick any kind of potential keeper out of the 4 but there is still 5 or 6 weeks for one to grab my attention. The blue haze train was fluffy last time but I think it was that it's light was too high. I lowered it to 36" off the tops and they are looking as they should. We will see how long they take. I didn't clone it so it will probably kill it and I will have to play the reveg game.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
3 weeks to go

3 weeks to go

Things are bulking up nicely. The new milineum side is looking thick and delicious. Going to add some carbs and budswell to finish it out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 10