What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddha Tahoe OG from CC

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
nice!!..i also i've find good phenos, classic lemon og taste,structure and yeld.i prefer my triangle goji:don't wanishing smell after months and the taste it's more creamy ;)

U

userdude

Thanks! These are the only two pics I took of the test run. I'm running her exclusively now. They're 35 days in and I'll chop at 65-70. I plan on posting multiple pics then.
She stretches more than double with plenty of space between the nodes. This makes for multiple bud sites of golf ball sized (and nearly the density), swollen calyx, sticky, dank meds.

U

userdude

group shot at 34 days in.

group shot at 34 days in.

album.php

WOW! Beautiful! Is the purpling common in all seasons? I was just given a mama of this from a friend and I haven't even had a chance to cut clones yet. I have run San Fernando Valley O.G. for 7 years and I'm excited to toss in a new O.G.

U

userdude

Cheddar, thanks! The purpling must be common because it was flowered in temps reaching 90 at times.
I'm thinking a winter run will purple more and the taste will improve, although I don't see how I could be more pleased with the flavor.
Cujo, thanks for the kind words!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
To be honest - Theres a lot of drama with CC - and I am upset how CC's leader handles business - but fuck theres some good weed in dem seeds. I got the blackwater OG - shits absolute fire - smells like honey from the jar to the exhale.

U

userdude

Dayum LyryC! She's beautiful indeed. The black water is coming up next, after I test out the 818 Head band. I've done two Cali. Conn. strains so far and can't complain. The dankest from seed that I've ever done.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks man!

Don't get the blackwater - I mean its good - but there are way more solid genetics man.

M

MonsterDank

Beautiful man, might be bad customer service but anything I've ever smoked from friends Cali conn has been fire(chem4og n Julius ceasar). I got some OSD n chem91 on deck but so many beans so little time. Props dude

U

userdude

Thanks man!

Don't get the blackwater - I mean its good - but there are way more solid genetics man.

Ok, you talked me out of the Black water.
I'm going to continue running CC's gear since I haven't found anything comparable from seed. Until we can get our hands on the 'elites' out west, us southerners don't have too many options in the dank dept.

Latest posts

Latest posts