What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

Akss

You ever see this lou? First I thought it was some kinda bug but it appears to be some kinda sap leaking out from a few different areas under the scope. I knocked a few off. It's the only plant in the veg room I see it on.
IMG_20221013_132646105_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221013_133814338_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221013_132612258_HDR.jpg

LouDog420

I saw something similar, generally on the petioles like your first pic, and would look like hardened/brittle orangeish sap. They weren't soft or sticky which surprised me at first. This was on the casey IX line parents.

Didn't seem to impact plant health, but I thought the same thing at first, bugs or some fungus. Think they just ooze sap through their pores, but never found out what it was and didn't keep any cuts from that seed pop. Maybe they grow to fast and split allowing some sap to ooze...

Really not sure, interested in how they progress though.

Thanks for sharing