What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~HOLIDAY PET CONTEST 2009~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Szot

Hey Dg :) My dogs :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:xmastree:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DG!! your kittys are sooo cute!its like old times with the photo contest! awesome, it made me put a bow on Scarlett!!..she had fun hehe

picture.php

picture.php

Merry Christmas to all the kitties!!! and puppies too :D

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are my three little buddies, they love Christmas.

Bailey, shes not a happy dog at all....

picture.php

This is Walter, hes a "tough guy"....

picture.php

picture.php

I cannot leave out Calvin kitty, only cat I know that begs for food...

picture.php

picture.php

Merry Christmas, thanks for the oppurtunity DG and welcome back!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK boys and girls here is something that you would not expect. Enjoy as everyone that comes over to see this is like WOW and then we smoke a spliff and I cant get them to leave lol. There's been many nights that this will put me to sleep absolutely beautiful. I am a lover of the ocean and its power this has taken 100's of hours and thousands of $ to get it to this point. If anyone has questions please don't hesitate to ask.

picture.php

Last edited:

Bulldog11

Veteran
Hammerhead - you are posting some cute pics up again. I think I may have to submit some of my bullies this contest. Good luck to all.

M

medi-useA

Hammerhead...kudos....th@ tank is superb!...

You put a plastic skindiver dressed/painted as santa and I think you've won!

The North Pole when the ice caps melt!
teeheeteeheeteehee :)

hehehe

muA

G

Guest 16149

X-mas Angel

X-mas Angel

This is my X-mas Angel (name is Angel) a Toy Chihuahua
Merry X-mas all

Sleepy

Veteran
General Tso & MooShu Pork...

General Tso & MooShu Pork...

under the tree...far too skittish to pick up, let alone dress up!

picture.php

peace.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This is my X-mas Angel (name is Angel) a Toy Chihuahua
Merry X-mas all

Hey Blaner my little chihuahua looks about like yours but smooth coat.....lol aren't they little babys lol. I'll post some pics soon. Very cute I'm sure a sweetheart

Hammerhead......wow you have live corals in your tank right? That is so cool I love those things and wanted to start a tank but never did

Szot....those little yorkies are so pretty!!!!!!!

Nice pics everybody....the ferret is neat and all the kitties......I like the cat buried under the tree in the presents lol. Theres already a ton of good pics and everybody should be happy of your pets/exihibts. No matter who wins this I can already see all these pets look like winners and us owners are lucky to have these pets.......Goodluck guys and everyone have a happy x-mas and have fun with the pets

G

Guest 16149

WVKindbud
Thanks for the comment :) My other two chihuahua's are smooth coat, Angel weighs just about 3 pounds,Angel is a medium hair, Dad was a smooth coat and momma was a long hair. But she is a great little dog, cannot wait to see yours :)
Good luck to all, a lot of pets and pride in here :)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Glad to see so many here having fun! :woohoo:

This is going to be tough to judge....so many wonderful pets here!

Keep 'em coming!

:thanks:
DG

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
:kitty:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this was fun!
thanks dutchgrown!!
:kitty:

Last edited:
Status