What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AN line help

R

Rippah420

Hi guys,
Just bought almost the whole line of AN products, I'm switching from Biobizz to AN.
I'm using the sensi grow A+N and bloom A+N as base product,and some bonus products;

• B-52
    Bud Candy
    Big Bud
    Overdrive
    Sensizym
    Nirvana
    Flawless Finish
    Carbo load
Can I use bud candy and carboload together?
When i stop using bud candy should i continue to use carb.load?
Can someone help me how to combine all theese products?
Thanks in advance :)

yts farmer

Veteran
Dont forget to let us know whether it was worth switching over from bio bizz (organic) to advanced (synthetic)

Peace

yts farmer

Veteran
I bet you definitely noticed the difference when you was paying for it at the checkout, some of there stuff is very pricey.

Anyone use vodoo juice? I used it years back for a couple of years and absolutely loved the stuff, my cuttings and my plants roots used to go mental on that stuff and it was quite expensive way back then.

Only stopped using it because they put the price up by £10 and i just couldn't justify the extra cash.

Peace.

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
AN says they have the best bacteria, from having an in-house bio-engineer, so they have the best bacteria, not just combining bacteria bought in bulk from manufacturers. I am using some old stuff, that I have had for years. Great white, ZHO, aquashield, ancient forest, etc.. I am a broke ass bitch.

soserthc1

" full 67 bottles " to funny

I really shouldn't laugh as I use the full NOTG line plus osa dr6 etc ...
Just something about the AN line that I don't like

Let me think..... The stupid names .... The super high tag

Oh and the kid stuff too ... To each there own I suppose

stonedfly

You really want to use the full 67 bottles if using AN or you will see deficiencies.

Not quite .. I'm assuming you have never used AN

synthetic nutes are primarily the same across the board on many levels

I laugh at growers who still think you need a full line of any nute brand ... they all have the same gimmick now... count how many products GH has or Botanicare has for their "expert" recipe ...

I've used every line I could get my hands on over the years ( GH , Botanicare, Fox Farm, Dutch Master , Green Planet ) and AN has worked the best for me

I only use Sensi A&B - Big Bud - B-52 - voodoo juice - final phase / flawless finish ... which is the best flushing agent hands down on the market

I get my silica & carbs from other sources ... plus I love RE and LK in veg

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Not quite .. I'm assuming you have never used AN

synthetic nutes are primarily the same across the board on many levels

I laugh at growers who still think you need a full line of any nute brand ... they all have the same gimmick now... count how many products GH has or Botanicare has for their "expert" recipe ...

I've used every line I could get my hands on over the years ( GH , Botanicare, Fox Farm, Dutch Master , Green Planet ) and AN has worked the best for me

I only use Sensi A&B - Big Bud - B-52 - voodoo juice - final phase / flawless finish ... which is the best flushing agent hands down on the market

I get my silica & carbs from other sources ... plus I love RE and LK in veg

Did you use the GH Flora Series??? I use that since I am not any good at reading plants and their needs. They have charts I can follow, which are generally way too strong, but get the ratios right. I do not use Floralicious till flower, and do not use rapidstart beyond veg.

Is AN that much better?? I never figured out what to buy, but their stuff seems more expensive.

stonedfly

yes I used the flora series & the Flora-Nova series

I can say 100% without a doubt that Big Bud works better than koolbloom

as for the rest of the line I do not know... I found the GH was the same price basically as AN... I live in BC where AN is made so it may be quite a bit cheaper here...

I have always found the GH charts to be too hot, and hard to balance if you are missing a few additives ...

I have also found that most brands require Cal-mag supplements whereas AN has all the Cal-Mag the plant needs

Voodoo juice has bateria you cannot find anywhere else... it works... so does Overdrive...

GH is good nutes, I find however I get better stacking of nodes & therefore a better yield with AN.

A

acridlab

sensi a
sensi b
b52
big bud
bud candy
overdrive

only 6 bottles I'm using in flower lately, pretty good results

Joint Lock

Only products worth a shit in my opinions are

Bigbud powder
Over drive
Jungle juice (GH 3 part knockoff 20% cheaper)

Buddler

Veteran
sensi a
sensi b
b52
big bud
bud candy
overdrive

only 6 bottles I'm using in flower lately, pretty good results
Sensi for Coco on its own works as good or better then any other base comparable costs they have excellent adds but you don't have to use them ! The Super Tea is great for OD and the art work on the bottles is free .:biggrin:

~star~crash~

this is what i'm currently using

this is what i'm currently using

they are good products,but i have two suggestions

#one >go 1/2 rate across the board

#two > ignore the directions on the containers and disregard the info from the advisers on the help line and see suggestion # one

picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
Good point SC they want you to run it wide open go thru shitloads which ya don't need I been runnin 2ml per litre for a while now in coco.B

~star~crash~

Good point SC they want you to run it wide open go thru shitloads which ya don't need I been runnin 2ml per litre for a while now in coco.B

that sounds about what i'm using ...always at least 1/2 the recommended rate whatever it is then mix & dilute if needed to an EC of 1.2

Latest posts

Latest posts