What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Yep, I'm finally going to have my own thread all about whatever I have got going on up here in the mountains. Yep I said 31 strains. I hang out quite a bit in the Bodhi thread as some of you already know. But I would like to show some other things I have goin on as well. Right now I am running
Bodhi gear
White Lotus,original and F2
Blueberry Hill
Goji OG
Lucky Charms
Mothers Milk
Nepali OG x Good medicine (CBD)
Lemon Zinger-seedlings
Blood Orange-seedlings
Sunshine Daydream-seedlings
Synergy-seedlings

Others
Atomic NL
Iced Grapefruit
Tenn Hogsbreath
Amnesia Haze
Indiana Bubblegum
Purple Dream
Exodous Cheese
Ultra Sour
White Rhino x Sour Bubble
Diesel Fire
Oger 99
AK-47 x Bogglegum
Bogglegum
Quin-n-Tonic (cbd)
Thunderstruck (cbd)
Freedom Baby (cbd)
Incredible Power (cbd)
White Urkle (seedling)
White Romulan (seedling)
White Super Skunk (seedling)
GG #4 x Monster Cookies (seedlings)
I will do my best at updating as things progress...I stay fairly busy.I also like to fling a lil pollen around where I see fit. I will also show pics of those as well. Hell ya might even get to see a puppy every now and then. All aboard...this should be fun.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Bmac1

Veteran
A true buffet of buddage. Looking good forward to seeing what you come up with. All the best.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Can't start off without a picture. This is a lil creation I came up with. AK-47 x Bogglegum. Popped 20ish seeds and found this beastly lady. I wish I had taken a full plant shot. She was less than 2 feet tall. A sog growers dream come true. I have 6 in flower atm.
picture.php

lolryn

Veteran
Yep, finally going to have my own thread all about whatever I have got going on up here in the mountains. Yep I said 31 strains. I hang out quite a bit in the Bodhi thread as some of you already know. But I would like to show some other things I have goin on as well. Right now I am running
Bodhi gear
White Lotus,original and F2
Blueberry Hill
Goji OG
Lucky Charms
Mothers Milk
Nepali OG x Good medicine (CBD)
Lemon Zinger-seedlings
Blood Orange-seedlings
Sunshine Daydream-seedlings
Synergy-seedlings

Others
Atomic NL
Iced Grapefruit
Tenn Hogsbreath
Amnesia Haze
Indiana Bubblegum
Purple Dream
Exodous Cheese
Ultra Sour
White Rhino x Sour Bubble
Diesel Fire
Oger 99
AK-47 x Bogglegum
Bogglegum
Quin-n-Tonic (cbd)
Thunderstruck (cbd)
Freedom Baby (cbd)
Incredible Power (cbd)
White Urkle (seedling)
White Romulan (seedling)
White Super Skunk (seedling)
GG #4 x Monster Cookies (seedlings)
I will do my best at updating as things progress...I stay fairly busy.I also like to fling a lil pollen around where I see fit. I will also show pics of those as well. Hell ya might even get to see a puppy every now and then. All aboard...this should be fun.:biggrin:

I'm so down for this ride! hope nothing but the best for your grows!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
A true buffet of buddage. Looking good forward to seeing what you come up with. All the best.

Oh hell yeah!! My Canadian bud buddy got the first seat. Right up front where you can actually smell the pics. Glad to see you here.:tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I did say you may see puppies. Fresh Greyhounds.32 days in light

I did say you may see puppies. Fresh Greyhounds.32 days in light

:biggrin:
picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
I dont remember ever not having a dog other than short periods in between when one passed etc. Such a huge part of my life and Im sad that my 2 are getting older now and I know they dont have much time left (9 and 10). They are bigger breeds so only a 10-12 year expectancy to be realistic. Both still in great shape and pains in my ass on the daily though so who knows what the cards hold?

Thats one fat cola Useful. A forrest of those would look sweet for sure.

The stable is unreal, lots of gold in them thar hills.

Are these all females or is there still some sexing going on?

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I dont remember ever not having a dog other than short periods in between when one passed etc. Such a huge part of my life and Im sad that my 2 are getting older now and I know they dont have much time left (9 and 10). They are bigger breeds so only a 10-12 year expectancy to be realistic. Both still in great shape and pains in my ass on the daily though so who knows what the cards hold?

Thats one fat cola Useful. A forrest of those would look sweet for sure.

The stable is unreal, lots of gold in them thar hills.

Are these all females or is there still some sexing going on?

Yeah bud,I love my critters. Everything is ladies except the things labeled seedlings, and some of the cbd stuff.:tiphat:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Another cross I came up with. Jackberry F4 x White Lotus.Yummy!!

Another cross I came up with. Jackberry F4 x White Lotus.Yummy!!

picture.php

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Glad its finished!! This room was a bitch to hand water!!

Glad its finished!! This room was a bitch to hand water!!

picture.php

Bmac1

Veteran
Tasty looking buds useful. Wish I had that much room, lol. Got my 5 x 5 rocking again today and just getting my new log fired up.

Space Toker

Veteran
jeez looks great and got to admire that you are not doing all clone only's or hybrids/s1's of clone only's... they have their place but seed strains do too... good luck man!

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Tasty looking buds useful. Wish I had that much room, lol. Got my 5 x 5 rocking again today and just getting my new log fired up.

Whats up bud?? Man I am kicking myself hard because some of those in that room was my final run with them....but then found out I had them finally dialed in. But had already sent the remaining clones to a death by fire. Oh well...many seeds to pop to look for the next gems right?? Lesson learned...the hard way.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts