What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Platinum Cookies

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Lineage: Cherry Pie X OG X Durban X Skunk
Flowering: 8-9 weeks
Yield: Average
Flavour: Sweet, Earthy, Spicy, Floral, Pungent
Regular Seed

If you thought GSC couldn’t get any better, then behold its next evolution, Platinum GSC, formerly known as Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. This Cup-winning hybrid — a cross of OG Kush, Durban Poison, and a third unknown strain — fills your nose and lungs with sweet notes of berry and candy, followed by a fruity spiciness. Patients with severe pain, nausea, swelling, migraines, and stress should look no further for relief as symptoms both physical and mood-related melt away instantly. Our Super Platinum Cookies strain brings more bulk to the table with the influence of Super Skunk and flaunts a heavy coat of crystal trichomes over its sage green leaves, assuring its potency to any consumer in doubt.

Nico Farmer

Hi,

Chopped at day 75, yesterday.
smoke report soon :biggrin:

Pics speak for themselves...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nico Farmer

Thanks mates!
I will make a report as soon as drying time and curing will be over, in 4 or 5 weeks!
Big up all :tiphat:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Thanks mates!
I will make a report as soon as drying time and curing will be over, in 4 or 5 weeks!
4 or 5 weeks! Nico, break off a bud, chop it up, let it air dry, 4-5 days.. give us/you a hint from where it started (at the cut) and 4-5 weeks after dry/cure.. looks good enough (to me!:biggrin:) for a preview taste.:tiphat:

EDIT: sorry I didnt mention how good she looks.

mack 10

Veteran
Yields much better once you're cloned it.
Quicker too.

Smokes nice VB and smooth.
I'll give you a review bin a couple weeks from fresh cut.

Nico Farmer

Hi all,

This UPC is a top strain; nice sweet cookies aroma, good musky OG/anised smell and taste. Correctly potent, with a good balanced buzz.
Good job to Gorilla's seeds, congrats mates and your Skunk male bring a good homogenity to the cross.

Like Mack said, cut can produce better yields; I made some F2 for personnal use and I will start them soon.

:tiphat:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi all,

This UPC is a top strain; nice sweet cookies aroma, good musky OG/anised smell and taste. Correctly potent, with a good balanced buzz.
Good job to Gorilla's seeds, congrats mates and your Skunk male bring a good homogenity to the cross.

Like Mack said, cut can produce better yields; I made some F2 for personnal use and I will start them soon.

Glad you liked them guys any bud flower or pics ??

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Thanks mates!
It's been way past 4-5 weeks. What happened to the smoke report? Your last post (10/2/19) says you'll start some f2s soon.

EDIT: oops datee was 10/11/19

74G

wow it looks so yummy yummy yummy....
really wanna know what you think of it Mack10 cause as i know you i can see what i would think of it through you...
really love to grow one of them one day...;
thanks for all and keep it green...
really nice plant... .. .
All the best to all...
Mack let me know if there is a chance to get it ;-)))))

Nico Farmer

Glad you liked them guys any bud flower or pics ??

No new pics but I posted in #3 of this thread:

It's been way past 4-5 weeks. What happened to the smoke report? Your last post (10/2/19) says you'll start some f2s soon.
EDIT: oops datee was 10/11/19

I was very busy last months,
I made another run with cuts, and I remember I never post a smoke report; it s why I did it in my last post.

mack 10

Veteran
wow it looks so yummy yummy yummy....
really wanna know what you think of it Mack10 cause as i know you i can see what i would think of it through you...
really love to grow one of them one day...;
thanks for all and keep it green...
really nice plant... .. .
All the best to all...
Mack let me know if there is a chance to get it ;-)))))

Its yours bud.

Got some drying out now.
The plant is a resin bomb