What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

G

jack herer from a guy rounds abouts, such an up thoughtful high
9090PB101000.JPG

G

I call this UncleWeed, bc thats who I got it from, he doesnt know the "name", but the seeds were from canada he said 7-8 years ago. It tears me a new one, just picked up a pocketfull last night!
9583feefefdg.jpg

LookingUp

DP Strawberry Cough buds

DP Strawberry Cough buds

Here's some freshly dried strawberry cough buds, harvested at 66 days.

-LU

G

some of my stash...

some of my stash...

heres some KM fingerhash and bubble hash,KM, Blueberry, Sweet tooth, RockBud, an a couple curing grapefruit. peace enjoy

Last edited:

{Lotus}

Great pics everyone...Here is a bud of what I currently have..Nothing compared to some of what I have seen in this thread but cool with me right now..

Last edited:
G

Lotus, glad to see your not just watching us have fun anymore!!!i know u appreciate that head stash when its all u got! what kind kind KIND is it??
Killer idea for a thread BTW
peace, enjoy

{Lotus}

:woohoo: Thanks Joe..Great halloween pics brother..Congratulations..You have been growing nothing but beautiful buds man..Very nice...As for the strain I am smoking on I am not sure what it is..I was told by the grower it was ''Afghani'' and was grown outdoors so i'm going to go on his word..They definitly do not lack in quality..Not the best I have had but is up there..Thanks for the response..Take it easy.. :joint:

Last edited:
S

sow the seeds

How did this awesome thread get this far down the page?! Gotta bump it back up with some stash shots I guess.

A little of reeferman's oakland (bad pheno, no smell or taste, decent high) my buddy grew:

Some snocone (smells crazy can barley describe it...kind of lemony):

Last but not least my fav strain g13xburmese...great in smell, taste, bag appeal and high...mmmm

G

couple more shots...

couple more shots...

of my stash... Kali indoor and out w/ the Beast on the left, 3 Cindys on rt.