What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Warning new off gassing product!!!!

Cannis

Rohrabacher–Farr amendment

Rohrabacher–Farr amendment

No update on the lawsuit UGU? Was it dropped? In light of the Rohrabacher–Farr amendment, I think this case would fly. No federal funds can be used to prosecute for MMJ in a state with MMJ legal laws. An attorney just won a case in Fed. court here in Michigan using the Rohrabacher Farr amendment in his arguments. Here is a link: https://www.michiganmedicalmarijuan...in-a-federal-park-with-his-medical-marijuana/

ryanakron

It's 2019 and NGW is still selling this exact same tubing, but now under the name hydro-flowproducts.com. A batch of this tube has impacted my facility in a huge way. I am hoping to connect with you and see how things went after you removed the tube from your facility and whether you had success in the courts.

Latest posts

Latest posts