What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DHS secrectary: Marijuana 'not a factor' in drug war

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
You also knew a 'lil bit more about California then Californians when you were all over the place pushing suckers to vote for our shitty legalization bill
Is there anything you don't know more about than anyone else?

Yes, I can't troll people as good as you LOL!

btw, you were right, all those pardoned of cannabis related crimes in CA should be rotting in jail over a plant, shitty legalization indeed, plus, now it is harder to sell a plant grossly overpriced like in the good old days of prohibition LOL!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, I can't troll people as good as you LOL!

btw, you were right, all those pardoned of cannabis related crimes in CA should be rotting in jail over a plant, shitty legalization indeed, plus, now it is harder to sell a plant grossly overpriced like in the good old days of prohibition LOL!

Still selling bullshit as gold
Good on you
Dig your heels in
Forget about reality here as you have no idea what has/is/will go on. But all the work and effort you put in is appreciated....by someone:tiphat:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tried it...Figured I would come out where I did...But am I the only one who hit maybe a few times because I would like more info? Wonder what THAT says about my views or general position.

Never heard that one before .:dance013:

X

xavier7995

The last page read like the conversations with conservatives where they break out "republicans are the party of lincoln and freed the slaves, it's the Democrats that are racists." All while completely ignoring the shift that occurred in ideology and all the southern dems (conservatives/dudes mad about civil rights) leaving for the Republican party in the 50s and 60s.

Jhhnn

Veteran
The last page read like the conversations with conservatives where they break out "republicans are the party of lincoln and freed the slaves, it's the Democrats that are racists." All while completely ignoring the shift that occurred in ideology and all the southern dems (conservatives/dudes mad about civil rights) leaving for the Republican party in the 50s and 60s.

It's quite remarkable how Conservatives see Trump as somebody he's never been & is incapable of being. He connects with their pride, aspirations, fears & prejudices in ways that only a great con artiste can...

He could have used Sympathy for the Devil as his theme song because they'd never figure it out, anyway.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
It's quite remarkable how Conservatives see Trump as somebody he's never been & is incapable of being. He connects with their pride, aspirations, fears & prejudices in ways that only a great con artiste can...

I think xavier was referring to, how over several generations, though they retain the same name... a people can become that which they claimed to despise.

Trump is a babbling fountain of ignorance and his party just allows him to continue with no apparent concern for the damage he is doing to complicated world relationships. His criticism of Canada for subsiding it's forest industry while we hold the world in a strangle hold with our farm subsidies artificially lowering the production costs of corn and wheat where poor countries cannot compete with our artificially manipulated low price. This trade war he is firing the first shot in may collapse our farmers house of cards. He is definitely as dangerous as any world leader we have seen it generations. If he handles the affairs of this nation as he handles his twitter acct for very much longer we will suffer great consequences. Accusing the media of Fake News insults the hard working and committed professionals with high standards and a working code of ethics developed in the crucible of freedom of expression. Sure there are media sources posing as authoritative and spouting unsubstantiated "facts" but they are overwhelmingly on the right side of the spectrum. And it also puzzles me how long Bill O'Riely is unemployed with so many unfilled positions in the Trump administration. Surely there must be some position vacant where Bill can help make america great again. Republican women will merely overlook his occasional faux pas with the same way they give our pussy grabber in chief a pass for after all they are just men being men.
Bill could certainly make Jeff Sessions look like a reasonable and thoughtful individual who only has the good of the people in mind.
Oh I got it...Make Bill the new Media Czar with wide powers to expose Fake News and silence the sources. America will be so terrific with out all those nattering nabobs of news trying to destroy the Greatest Nation the world has ever known.
If Trump can make the next 100 days as successful and terrific as the first we will all be eternally grateful.
How could a majority of americans have voted for Hilary when we had such a terrific choice?

'Boogieman'

Seems like this is just a page to bash Trump on. Have they gone after legal weed anywhere in the US? I'm hoping they recognize going after weed could politically hurt them and go after the drugs that actually kill people.

Last edited:
I think Trump should have his child laborers in China make hats that resemble his hair do kinda like the Cheese Head Wisconsin football hats. He could be put americans back to work selling them. Who cares if that decimates the orangutan population.
Wouldn't that make america great again?
Now I am done Trump bashing....for a while anyway.

Cannavore

Veteran

damn that was the shortest political compass test ive ever taken lol

sMuOBCY.png

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, what's said in the stock biz is opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one :moon:

SamsonsRiddle

i can't believe someone is actually supporting the mainstream news.

what rock do you live under?

Next you are going to support "hardworking" politicians like lindsey graham, paul ryan, maxine waters, john mccain, and nancy pelosi?

Here, just drink the kool-aid.