What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marijuana Is “Only Slightly Less Awful” Than Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only the Native Americans had practiced Trump's immigration policy for "all immigrants" landing on their shores. We might all be better off today! Regards,

Why has there been no native american president? Yes i am native lol!

Attachments

• IMG_1354.JPG
    IMG_1354.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 10

topheavy420

If you voted for trump please delete your accounts. You truly DO NOT BELONG HERE, hell you don't even really belong above ground on planet earth, let alone here.

You'll be the one banished quickly if you don't behave. Wishing death upon your fellow enthusiasts isn't a light stance brother. You don't get to choose who belongs where or when, you do have to live with yourself tho, good luck with that.

Id say being in the same areas for 8-10 thousand yrs gives them more reason than say manifest destiny did! Hard to say if natives came through the bering strait when they could have just as easily came northward from mexico and central america etc! Btw how did everyones saint patricks day go?

couchlockd

You'll be the one banished quickly if you don't behave. Wishing death upon your fellow enthusiasts isn't a light stance brother. You don't get to choose who belongs where or when, you do have to live with yourself tho, good luck with that.

I'm not wishing death on anyone.

And "fellow enthusiast" and "trump supporter" is an oxymoron.

You can't be both, it just doesn't make sense.

And yes I don't get to choose who belongs here, but I'm entitled to say what and how I feel, and make a suggestion.

Its ok, you want a bunch of racist, womanizing, mentally ill, making fun of the mentally retarded, maniacs here.? That's fine. I can care less. have no problem with that.

I guess my statement hit home? Is it safe to say your a litigating trump supporter as well?

Also, 40% of your posts are politics related. So you come here to discuss and force your political views on us?

igrowone

Veteran
Sessions already told the Congress to legalize cannabis if they do not want to enforce the laws on cannabis. I guess that means, we need to contact our representatives and demand that the travesty that is cannabis laws need to be fixed. The legislature has the power to fix it, but they won't.

that was Sessions calling Congress's bluff
he knows they are not going to deschedule cannabis
now to be fair he had a point, bad law should be discarded
but he knows it won't, at least not from that group
his views on how it should be dealt with are very clear, the only question is how extreme he will be

packerfan79

Veteran

And yes I don't get to choose who belongs here, but I'm entitled to say what and how I feel, and make a suggestion.

Its ok, you want a bunch of racist, womanizing, mentally ill, making fun of the mentally retarded, maniacs here.? That's fine. I can care less. have no problem with that.

I guess my statement hit home? Is it safe to say your a litigating trump supporter as well?

Also, 40% of your posts are politics related. So you come here to discuss and force your political views on us?

I am more than willing to debate you on the facts. Not to force opinions on anyone. Yes you can be pro pot and pro freedom. am a libertarian. If I am not physically, or financially hurting other people, the government has no right to push there agenda on me. I support Trump because unlike liberals Trump is putting The interest of the American people above the interest of the globalist. Americans come first. If you want to live in a globalist society, there are plenty of countries who can accommodate that. As for me, I will take freedom, and limited government, this is the last country where we still have some freedoms. So yes we will fight to make America great again.

couchlockd

I am more than willing to debate you on the facts. Not to force opinions on anyone. Yes you can be pro pot and pro freedom. am a libertarian. If I am not physically, or financially hurting other people, the government has no right to push there agenda on me. I support Trump because unlike liberals Trump is putting The interest of the American people above the interest of the globalist. Americans come first. If you want to live in a globalist society, there are plenty of countries who can accommodate that. As for me, I will take freedom, and limited government, this is the last country where we still have some freedoms. So yes we will fight to make America great again.

So you think you'd make the cut if trump had the ability to banish every undesirable person he wanted to?

Smh... I'm pro freedom as well. But trump is very akin to Adolf Hitler. You think Hitler came out the gate screaming of barbecuing Jewish people?

No he made GermAny great again, then slowly but surely over a period of almost a decade had the country either brainwashed or terrified to stand up.

This is trump and republicans in a nutshell;

If you can holster a gun, hold a bible in one hand and wave a flag in the other, that is all it takes to fool millions of Americans into thinking you're on their side. Even if almost nothing you support as a political party actually benefits them in any way.

topheavy420

You might want to clarify your statement then, or at least come out from under your veiled statements.

Your the one name calling and ruining the decorum and Civility here not me. Those things will get you banned.

Yeah I come here to discuss, but I don't think I'm the one pushing my veiws on anyone. At very least I'm not the one attempting to shame and silence others.

oldchuck

Veteran
Couch, I share your point of view, mostly, but... you gotta chill. You need a little diplomacy and the thread will be killed if you keep it up. Besides, how else are you going to know about where these people are coming from without going into the darkest of internet territory.

couchlockd

If you voted for trump please delete your accounts. You truly DO NOT BELONG HERE. Let me clarify. IF YOU ARE ON ICMAG, YOU EITHER GROW POT, CONSUME POT, USE POT TO ALLEVIATE SOME PAIN OR MEDICAL CONDITION, OR ALL 3.

To support TRUMP is to support his views on pot.

That 1) the medical marijuana is a joke and an excuse for POT junkies to use pot legally. It has no real medical benefit.

2) that the states with recreational need shut down.

3] remember in his campaign, he said he would "paraquat bomb the domestic outdoor crops"?

4) the medical mj system is absurd and grossly over exaggerated when it comes to its legitimacy

If your a libertarian, great more power to ya.

Just because this clown trump, has a few libertarian view, that means your going to blindly support him?

Hell I'm a democrat, but I didn't vote for Hillary Clinton. I voted for Jill Stein.

Again just cuzz he fools you into supporting him god .... No need to even go on, do what you like, defend what you like.

But really supporting this man and also saying your an activist or pro pot supporter is a JOKE.

this man is single handedly trying to undo the past 25 years of progress we fought tooth and nail for.

Inocent people being shot during no knock raids, people spending decades in a prison for 100 grams of weed, when a child rapist gets 10 and out in 5.

When dispensary owners being hit with tax evasion charges, all the life lost in the weed portion of the drug war. We are finally a majority in this country, and we're going to have members here on this beloved site stick up for a fucking grinch of a man that wants to put us in the dark ages?..

You want to ban me for speaking up? That's fine, I'm sure gypsy shares my view on the subject as well.

Really this site is no place to defend archaic drug policy take that to some other lame azz forum and pound your libertarian drum

R

Robrites

Mods....Please shut this shit-show down! Sorry for starting this thread.

OldPhart

couchlockd, put down the pipe and go outside..... There is a whole other world out there called reality. I'm glad you are so passionate with your views on pot, but when it comes to the issues around the presidency, legalizing weed doesn't even make the list of secondary issues that I would look at when deciding who to vote for, for president.

OP

Status
Not open for further replies.