What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How about a Mushroom Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a small syringe of spores and a Mini Farm Mushroom kit, but have no clue as to how to.

Perhaps someone can refer me beyond YT videos. I searched for a mushroom grow site but could not find one

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Shroomery is top notch for forum advice on mushrooms, used to be anyways

I know you said outside of YT, but look up Willy Myco. I'm not usually impressed by YouTube diy, especially something obscure of the like.

GastroGrower

I think that activity on Shroomery has gone down quite a bit in the last few years. Good resource though. Once you get the basic idea of what to do, it's really easy.

Shroomery is still very useful, it's less active as the information contained is solid and unless people move to industrial scales, there's not much new with growing.

Check out instagram for newer stuff, they are quite a few groups producing beautiful specimens of all sorts of species, some are good about answering questions as well , but use shroomery to really get the basics down.

Status
Not open for further replies.