What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla girl auto grow !!!

bibi40

picture.php

bibi40

Here is the Sweet seeds descriptive :

Gorilla girl XL auto :

A sixth-generation autoflowering strain. A tall, “Super Strong” marijuana strain produced by crossing two of most powerful varieties in the Cookies family: Gorilla Girl® x Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS74 x SWS76).
It has a potent, stimulating effect with very high THC levels of up to 25%. Individual plants can even surpass this threshold.
The buds have an intense, sweet and fruity aroma and taste, with tones of blue cypress and wood complemented by citric, earthy shades.
The plants’ buds are heavily loaded with resin, have long trichomes and very large flower calyxes. This strain is known for its exuberant resin production which completely coats the calyxes with aromatic trichomes.
Data Sheet

Variety SWS82
Indica: 42,1% / Sativa: 57,5% / Ruderalis: 0,4%
THC: 18-25% · CBD: 0,1%
Indoor Yield: 450-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-160 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from germination
Height: 60-120 cm

GORILLA_GIRL_XL_AUTO(R)_SWS82.jpg

bibi40

First i must say that those seeds was the biggest i get from long time ,
the four seeds germinate but only one remove the shell by herself , i try to remove the 3 others but i just stunt the seedlings , so i had only one to present here .

Second thing is i started this grow long time ago the plant is today at 55 days , so i will document all about this till present day .
This plant start her life under Hps then continue under a mix of Hps and Led spectrum ( Mars Hydro Ts1000 ) .

The plant is in a 20 liters container , soil is biobizz lightmix and i use and follow the biobizz feeding schedule .

Let start at

Day 1 :

picture.php