What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fiddler's wanted!

D

Double_Gulp420

Any other violin/fiddle players out there? I love medicating and playing! I make allot of my own music! I need someone to make something that listens to me play and puts it into note format lol!! Any how trying to get my post count up and learning about others while sharing about myself! Oh wait lol I have been playing fiddle since I was like 6ish? I grew up playing and being taught classical I love to play anything now from bluegrass to country to rock to covers to just about any songs! I love just about every type of music. I also dablle playing guitarish...., lol mando, dulcimerish... lol banjoish...lol I play treble on the piano if that counts (right hand) HA! Welp that's it besides I love to sing! Who knows if it's good? I don't care! Well I do kinda ish! Have a great night and stay safe and do something kind!

D

Double_Gulp420

My bads!!

My bads!!

I apologize I just found the music forums!!!! Dang this place got big!!! I'll find my way around eventually. Not sure if I cna delete this or not since i am still a newbie!!! Sorry for the troubles!!!!