What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Two brothers & 169.5 kg lost in Texas

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Bearing in mind that the photos are of very short journeys, and of outdoor crops, I see two explanations:
1) They are recently stolen crops in the vicinity.
2) They are crops in agricultural fields (olive trees, oranges, pistachios, or mangos, or apple trees ...) without any buildings or not suitable for drying large crops, which are usually from hundreds of meters to several kilometers from the grower's house.

Of course, I recognize that in my land we are very rough and I have already seen people moving plants in 40-liter pots in the back of a moto in a country road in Summer......or move plants by hand in a big city in Winter..:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu8lx_BHwxk

Great video! I've moved a few in the back of the jeep on occasions.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Warning long winded story..

Back in the 90's we grew at a friend's hunting camp. The camp was up on the hill about 20 min outside of town. That was the best growing season we can recall. It was warmer right up to Thanksgiving. Which for upstate NY that's amazing. We normally don't get past mid Oct - Halloween.

Our plants wound up being California style monsters. We cut them down with chainsaws and loaded them in the pickup truck until the bed was overflowing, at about 3am one night.

The road back to camp was seasonal and hardly ever used. No risk of seeing anyone that's for sure. Well we were wrong. As soon as we get loaded up and move out we see headlights coming our way.

Before we could utter the word fuck! the truck cab was bathed in spotlight blaze. It was a damn cop. He pulled up to our window. Asked if we had seen three guys on ATV. We said we hadn't and he said thanks and drove off.

We had this pickup truck squatting from the load, right out in the open. The smell was profound. We made it back to camp and unloaded way out in a fieldhouse. Freaking out but we never heard another thing about it. We would have done serious time back then.

After a dozen more trips, never seeing a soul, we got the whole crop in and that crop financed 3 people's lives for three years back then.

To this day no one has seen a cop on that road or hill. Ever. What luck.

I have thought about that over the years and have come to a conclusion. Every year two or three big plants would go missing. Neat and tidy, cut at the ground. Always right before we harvested. The cut stalks were still oozing sap as we harvested the crop. Someone, a hunter we figured, had found our plot and would take a few plants. Happened for years.

Now I think the cop was taking a couple plants each year. I think that night he just wanted to see who was growing his stash lol.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Warning long winded story..

Back in the 90's we grew at a friend's hunting camp. The camp was up on the hill about 20 min outside of town. That was the best growing season we can recall. It was warmer right up to Thanksgiving. Which for upstate NY that's amazing. We normally don't get past mid Oct - Halloween.

Our plants wound up being California style monsters. We cut them down with chainsaws and loaded them in the pickup truck until the bed was overflowing, at about 3am one night.

The road back to camp was seasonal and hardly ever used. No risk of seeing anyone that's for sure. Well we were wrong. As soon as we get loaded up and move out we see headlights coming our way.

Before we could utter the word fuck! the truck cab was bathed in spotlight blaze. It was a damn cop. He pulled up to our window. Asked if we had seen three guys on ATV. We said we hadn't and he said thanks and drove off.

We had this pickup truck squatting from the load, right out in the open. The smell was profound. We made it back to camp and unloaded way out in a fieldhouse. Freaking out but we never heard another thing about it. We would have done serious time back then.

After a dozen more trips, never seeing a soul, we got the whole crop in and that crop financed 3 people's lives for three years back then.

To this day no one has seen a cop on that road or hill. Ever. What luck.

I have thought about that over the years and have come to a conclusion. Every year two or three big plants would go missing. Neat and tidy, cut at the ground. Always right before we harvested. The cut stalks were still oozing sap as we harvested the crop. Someone, a hunter we figured, had found our plot and would take a few plants. Happened for years.

Now I think the cop was taking a couple plants each year. I think that night he just wanted to see who was growing his stash lol.

I always like hearing stories like this...Glad u beat the fuzz...

OP

Latest posts

Latest posts