What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orange N Mango

Still needs a few more weeks in veg. Love the Silver Nevil, so I'm excited to see how this compares.

picture.php

picture.php

Peacefrog

Veteran
I'm excited for you. I've got a pack of these waiting and curious to see how she turns out for you. Good luck!

snel

Lovely strain mate. Been chowing on some recently. Nice positive high, good taste. Not too strong so can get shit done. Good with some tunes :)

Lovely strain mate. Been chowing on some recently. Nice positive high, good taste. Not too strong so can get shit done. Good with some tunes :)

Good to hear! Looking forward to it! Was she finicky at all during flower ? Heavy or light feeder, etc ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Orange N Mango is very easy to grow and not finiky at all with feeding or growth.

Finally put this girl into flower, alongside a Silver Nevil. They look nearly identical, although I can clearly detect a more pronounced citrus smell on the stem rubs of the O-n-M

Day 2:
Orange N Mango:
picture.php

Silver Nevil:
picture.php

2 week update

2 week update

It's now two weeks into flower. The OnM is doing amazing, and it's awesome to see the side-by-side grow with the Silver Nevil, to see how they both compare.

The differences are starting to show a bit more now. O-N-M is definitely going to have bigger denser buds.

Orange N Mango
picture.php

picture.php

Silver Nevil
picture.php

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 week update

It's now two weeks into flower. The OnM is doing amazing, and it's awesome to see the side-by-side grow with the Silver Nevil, to see how they both compare.

The differences are starting to show a bit more now. O-N-M is definitely going to have bigger denser buds.

Orange N Mango
picture.php

picture.php

Silver Nevil
picture.php

picture.php

Looking great bro, nice update

35 days into flower.

The Orange N Mango is a beast. Just big chunky buds everywhere. Hard to describe the nose a this point, I think it needs more time. Mostly smells like the Silver Nevil, but definitely has a more rich and complex smell that I can't quite nail down. It's an absolutely wonderful smell either way ;) And the buds on this girl are just insane.

The Silver Nevil is exhibiting that super sharp pine, cedar/sandalwood smell that I love so much.

Orange N Mango
20210319_202441.jpg

Silver Nevil
20210319_202744.jpg

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Lovely flowers grown well. I particularly like the Silver Neville, great smoke.

45 days into flower.

Chugging along. Orange N Mango is starting to smell really delicious, and the Silver Nevil is starting to swell up and the smell is getting alot stronger.

Orange N Mango
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
20210401_203101.jpg

Silver Nevil
20210401_203227.jpg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
45 days into flower.

Chugging along. Orange N Mango is starting to smell really delicious, and the Silver Nevil is starting to swell up and the smell is getting alot stronger.

Orange N Mango

Silver Nevil

Nice update bro, looking great

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
45 days into flower.

Orange N Mango

Silver Nevil

These look really good:plant grow:

Hanzde

Looking good got my Mango N Cheese & Orange N Mango today I'm excited to try them but have to finish my curent run first

Latest posts

Latest posts