What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star Crash~ Original Haze ...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve decided to create a thread to exclusively document the Original Haze seeds that I was gifted not too long ago by my benefactor Johnny Chicago:thank you: ... the more I grow them the more excited I have become :canabis:you can expect a lot of pictures ... I don’t really know where I’m going with these but out of 17 seeds I have seven specimens they’re almost ready to transplant out of cups ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

elanius

Veteran
looking great! These looks like the progeny of incense male, if im not mistaken?

Bmac1

Veteran
They look awesome. Cool to see how narrow the leaves are right out of the gate.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking great! These looks like the progeny of incense male, if im not mistaken?
Pretty sure the answer is yes... not 100% positive, but it will be easy to find out
They look awesome. Cool to see how narrow the leaves are right out of the gate.
I know:woohoo: It’s fun to grow something different and from seed

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Hell ya, Star crash! They're looking good so far. Tuning in for the show to see what I might be in store for. JC is the man!

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks for doing a thread, I will enjoy watching!

How many days or weeks has it taken you to get from germed seed to where you are now?

I have one OHaze going and mine has been a slow grower. It seems to be picking up speed now, but it was slow out of the gate.

And it showed sex this week... female.

This is the first time I've grown a plant a been optimistic for a male.

I guess it's a win win

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for doing a thread, I will enjoy watching!

How many days or weeks has it taken you to get from germed seed to where you are now?

I have one OHaze going and mine has been a slow grower. It seems to be picking up speed now, but it was slow out of the gate.

And it showed sex this week... female.

This is the first time I've grown a plant a been optimistic for a male.

I guess it's a win win
welcome:joint: these
cracked the shells starting November 8 , some of them are moving along quicker than others , one looks to be a little bit stunted... how long did it take for yours to show sex? What photo period?