What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got back from Syracuse yesterday , the upstate bone and joint Center...It’s a brachioplexus injury that’s the nerve center that controls the networks of information from my shoulder down to my hand had nothing to do with the seizure.. They couldn’t get the dislocation to take because the bones and muscles surrounding not cooperating at this point it was referred to as a subluxation it’s not really all that much that can be done, getting some movement is still pretty useless long road ahead of me... I had to readjust everything but I refuse to give up growing:whee:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Scaling back but it’s OK I’m very anxious to pop a lot of seeds this winter.... here is some Original Haze
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
It's been many years since I've had a Haze around. The last I ran was a Ghost Train Haze from Scott/Rare Dankness. Now that I think about it I really miss having the flavor in my medicine cabinet ;-)~

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zskittles x LemonTini looking dank bro!

-wishing you the best with your recovery
thanks & yeah , I am excited about them...If the test goes well and I’m thinking it will be available I imagine pretty quickly

Hope you are able to heal up, Star. Anything that physical therapy could help?

dank.Frank
Shoulder quadrant is too weak & unstable right now so the physical therapy is only to my hand and wrist it’s all about flexibility in the joints & maintaining it ... by the way I’m still hopeful for something kinda Chem in this cutting currently flowering out:biglaugh:
picture.php
picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran