What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~ Star Crash ~ Outdoors 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green81

Veteran
Wow nice outdoor starcrash, fingers crossed the weather-Gods be kind for the last 6 weeks.

:lurk:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Navy Cross These are back yard plants they got a very late start and they do not get very much sun I am battling some leaf spot and a slight purple potato rust other than that they seem to be stacking pretty nicely...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Zomboy

Veteran
Looking good bro.

Picked up a couple packs to do a proper hunt on the Navy Cross

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope .... that’s what Pro mix looks like when you don’t transplant up because you’re lazy ... ha ha .... that plant is a big GG4 the Container is way too small it’s only five gallon & root bound, it should be a ten .... I’m trying to avoid stem rot at the trunk base from continually being soaked so I’m bottom feeding only ....you would be surprised how much it sucks up it’s actually working quite good it’s a makeshift Hydro system....

Akss

Oh no shit Haha I hear that. You do grow some really nice large girls in the promix. It definitely seems to be working well as more of a hydro medium.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The BIGMAC was exclusive to McDonalds but in recent times it can be seen floating about Starcrashes field. :good: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.