What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Lemon Skunk to save the world

yahooman

lemon skunk @ 52 days

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 25

yahooman

i grow in a 4 x 4 tent,1k hps with hood.plants were grown in 2 gallon grow bags and fed with dagda time release ferts,week 1,3 and 5 i give bloom boosters.

i constantly battled heat issues and had thrips in early flower,this affected yield im sure

chomsky

i grow in a 4 x 4 tent,1k hps with hood.plants were grown in 2 gallon grow bags and fed with dagda time release ferts,week 1,3 and 5 i give bloom boosters.

i constantly battled heat issues and had thrips in early flower,this affected yield im sure

Well looks great, you answered my question as I read wow 1k HPS in a 4x4 tent. How did you deal with the heat?

srich250

Chomsky! Good job man!!!!! Rock and roll!!!!!!!!

I only have one run with my 4 SpydrXPlus and I'm with you...... They rock!!!!!
I've flowered1000's of little girls under 1000w DE , 600hps, 6 brands of LED's and it's now proven Fluence is in the game better than the 6 other LED's I've tried so far.

I'm assuming you had the same problem I did. My blueberry that is a 9-10 wheeler under every light and feeding system I've ever tried went 13 weeks!!!!!!

It's because I gave them too much light, co2 and food for too long and they just kept trying to grow. My friend has 8 SpydrXPlus and he does 9-12" above canopy at 100% and his Kosher kush finished in 9 weeks, very dense and is the hardest hitting indica we all have grown in yrs. tested at 21% also.

But his first grow with this light he had the same problem. Touching top of canopy basically and they all went 14 weeks and never really got dense. Therefore they didn't mature fully.

Good luck in your next grow. I've never done a grow diary but all of you awesome badass growers and testers alike motivate me big time. I flowered one of my rooms last week, my little auto room 4 weeks ago and my regulars under the Fluence SpydrXPlus and 600's and 600/750 DE flower in two weeks:)!!!!! I hope you can motivate me enough to do a grow diarie so we can all play together and learn a lot from our trials and love for the plant and the medicine!!!!!!!!

I will look for your next grow!!!!!

Way to rock it man !!!!

chomsky

Man it's a chore at first... I just made myself do it on my last grow and it got easier and easier. It's even easier and more fun when cool folks chime in. I feel like some of these dudes are real friends (too bad we have to sneak around with fake names and shit to do this)... So much help here man... I say JUST DO IT... You'll be glad you did...

Hey brother, are you still rocking that spyderXplus? Would be curious what all you have learned sine this thread first started. I pretty much went thru the whole thread and have had my eye on Fluence for some time.

What throws me is the claim that these lights reduce flower times and then I saw your extended flower times with the lemony goodness and seems the cola's never really firmed up. What can you tell me since moving forward with other runs.Are you still a believer?

PS how much a a heat reduction did you get versus HID lighting? I,ve seen threads that leave me confused due to conflicting data. Do you know what the BTU's are generated from your unit? or will Fluence have that spec?

Either way man great thread and I am so close to pulling the trigger, Help me to finally take the plunge.

chomsky

Hey brother, are you still rocking that spyderXplus? Would be curious what all you have learned sine this thread first started. I pretty much went thru the whole thread and have had my eye on Fluence for some time.

What throws me is the claim that these lights reduce flower times and then I saw your extended flower times with the lemony goodness and seems the cola's never really firmed up. What can you tell me since moving forward with other runs.Are you still a believer?

PS how much a a heat reduction did you get versus HID lighting? I,ve seen threads that leave me confused due to conflicting data. Do you know what the BTU's are generated from your unit? or will Fluence have that spec?

Either way man great thread and I am so close to pulling the trigger, Help me to finally take the plunge.

Check out my last growcand my current grow. Links are in my signature below. I love my light. I'd never even consider going back to HID.

Latest posts

Latest posts