What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bobby Stainless presents: Return to the 36th Chamber

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice bro, your camera skills are great thanks for putting them up
Cant wait to see the Jacks in your capable hands

Mk3Jetta

I have to say WOW.

I just read/browsed through your whole thread and DAMN!!!!! Them buds are wicked.

I wish I could have a setup like that. You are a good man for giving free weed to the sick, I wish there were more people like yourself.

My computer needs a scratch and sniff spot on the monitor so I can get knocked out by the smell of some of your DANK NUGS!!!!!

KEEP THE CANNABIS ALIVE.

I almost hate to ask, but any tips for achieving sexy macro shots similar to yours B.O.B.B.B.Y.? IDK what Ive been doing wrong, but I've used a mini-tripod along with marco mode on a decent camera, but never come close to the detail on your seedling shots...the frostyness in your shots is so impressive

a lil crunk atm hence the three b's in bobby hahaha

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i'm late for this ride but ill jump on if thats ok - awesome to see a grow like this.

that blue sonja is frostier than the reception i got last time i visited my mother in law!

another one to follow closely

stay safe

V.:abduct:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bobby my big congrats to you for your PoTM nomination of that Blue Sonja..wow...well deserved...what a beaute..DD

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Wow!

Thanks DD, I didn't even realize my nomination, till I saw your rep.

Esbe must have been drinking...LOL!

C

Cozy Amnesia

Absolutely amazing work my friend! You're a very skilled grower.

Jack H.
picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

Can you tell me a little more about this strain? Like where you got it and flowering time. And do you have any more pics of her?

Do you think it looks anything like mine? I was told this is jack herer but it cannot be confirmed - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/Insomniac119/micro cab/go001.jpg

B

Brother_Monk

Incredibly wicked trich shots in here brother. Love coming in here. Can I ask what day is your BubbaGum on, and can I get a full shot? When are ya gunna go full waterfarms? I think I heard you say you were gunna do that. I have an 8 pack in storage for whenever the mood strikes to dig it back out.

Keep up the great show!

:ying:

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Hey Brother Monk!

The Bubba Gum is around Day 55. Ill get some shots up in a couple days.

I decided to just make another 12/12 room, just for water farms. I have an 8 site running right now, that I am going to switch over on Friday. It has a Bubba Gum in there,along with 3 Deep Congo, and 4 G13 Diesel. After those are done, I am going to add another 8 site. I am going straight CoCo on the mountain. I am also going to do contiguous runs, and just stagger the Coco and Water farms, to where they harvest on opposite schedules.

Thanks for stopping through

C

Cinderella99

What up, G? Just stopped by to pay my Respect. You've got some serious talentz and just inspired me to spend $$. Lol.

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
update time

update time

Thanks C99. Speaking of C99..
picture.php

Some other Veg stuff
picture.php

picture.php

Mirre...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G13 Diesel
picture.php

Sunshine #2
picture.php

Casey Jones (Train Wreck pheno)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
The 36th Chamber

The 36th Chamber

Water Farm with:
4 G13 Diesels
3 Deep Congo
1 Bubba Gum (Pre 98 pheno)

Day 7...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I definitely want to "experiment" with that 8-site water-farm , you like it versus soil CT ?

Everything is looking awesome, as usual bro :joint:

Peace,
Gro

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Definitely!

I am moving to all Water Farms. It's too easy, not to. Anything that keeps me out of the hydro store. Only thing I have to buy is the huge vats of Micro, Gro, and Bloom. I use battery acid for my ph adjuster, and that shit is real cheap.

5-6 zips a plant, is also nice.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as always the chamber is lookin fantastic my friend.
great pics of some fine gear...how long do you think that mirre will go?it looks spicy as a mf bruh.
always lurkin the chamber.peace-T-

Bobby Stainless

Veteran
Karma said he thought it was the sativa leaning pheno, so I will go the full 12 weeks.

By comparison, the C99bx I've got should finish up, just a hair over 6 weeks.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Definitely!

I am moving to all Water Farms. It's too easy, not to. Anything that keeps me out of the hydro store. Only thing I have to buy is the huge vats of Micro, Gro, and Bloom. I use battery acid for my ph adjuster, and that shit is real cheap.

5-6 zips a plant, is also nice.

Yeah man....QP a dip does sound nice, you notice any flavor difference ?....I'm real interested in your opinion, I've heard mixed reviews vs. soil.

But I'm the daring type...I have to at least try it and I couldn't argue your results for sure.

TIA B.

:joint: