What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LST pictures....

Hawk

Grow #2 is underway. Two plants, one bcseedking Kush and one bagseed. I really like how the Kush has responded to LST. Almost every top is the same.

21 days into 12/12 in these pics.

kush
picture.php

bagseed on left
picture.php

kush
picture.php

bagseed left, kush right
picture.php

I'm hoping for 4oz each :dunno: I've upgraded my light to 250w + 250w (hps + cmh) and rebuilt my cab. It's a slightly smaller 5.5sq/feet now.

Xero000

Great work man! And thanks for the binder clip idea - trying it myself now. Are those botanicare pots you're using now? What size(s)?

Hawk

Great work man! And thanks for the binder clip idea - trying it myself now. Are those botanicare pots you're using now? What size(s)?

The binder clips and string work really really well for me. I don't think I'd be getting the same results without them. It's the ease of adjustment that makes all the difference. I can put tension on a line between most places on the plant. Even into flowering I've tweaked them to get shape.

Here's the bagseed. I think this plant wanted to be tallish. It's been slightly wayward so I pulled the "main" cola down and inward/sideways in the middle of a flowering site. I hadn't really left anywhere else for it to go. Wasn't sure what was going to happen but it seems cool enough with it.

picture.php

The kush has needed less creative tie-downs to build a good shape.

I don't know the brand of the pots. I got them from a local hydro shop. The say MADE IN ITALY on the bottom if that helps. 11L, 10" square at the top. I didn't like cutting the bottoms off the inner ones when I double potted them. :mad:

Latest posts

Latest posts