What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Romantica-turbo"/HPS70/nono_class

holy shit...i dont know what to say..im fuckin speachless,,absolutely the nicest stealth grow ive ever seen. its sooo clean, not lilke others with wires allover the place. got me convinced that 70w hps can do good work.

minttu

There's something so cool in these micro setups. The engineering in this one is again very interesting! Very clean and nice looking setup, and you seem to be getting pretty good results too!

Leviathan

i think a very interesting grow but all the high tech stuff in the world doesnt make 14 grams any sexier for like 3 months of grow time, your sitting duck in sense for like 3 months over 200 bucks?? thats just my logical two common sense. take it or leave , otherwise im amazed at what youve done, talk about stealth..i dont know you but i can tell your very talented and im never wrong about theese things-

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
i think a very interesting grow but all the high tech stuff in the world doesnt make 14 grams any sexier for like 3 months of grow time, your sitting duck in sense for like 3 months over 200 bucks?? thats just my logical two common sense. take it or leave , otherwise im amazed at what youve done, talk about stealth..i dont know you but i can tell your very talented and im never wrong about theese things-

I think you are missing the point a little bit. Some of us like to max out a very small space just because. No doubt, micro growing is one of the most challenging hobbies there is and it takes a very creative mind to pull off 14g's in a space that small. I'm sure that 14g's was also top quality smoke. Some of us are just addicted to micro for more than the smoke we produce, it's a big challenge in a small space.

Gunmetal

What do you mean a "sitting duck"...the purpose of this micro grow is STEALTH, as in totally undetectable. He's said that he grew this and his wife had no clue. Not everyone can build out rooms that can produce LBs.

14grams would last me probably more than a month...assuming it's my own personal stash. Of course, I use a vaporizer so nothing is wasted. If you're rolling blunts and sharing a lot, obviously, it's not going to last long.

Now for someone like me, who works on PC's...I could technically build a several of these micro pc growboxes and have a continuous supply. I actually have 4 computers of my own as well as several other people's PC's in my shop at any given time.

Leviathan

What do you mean a "sitting duck"...the purpose of this micro grow is STEALTH, as in totally undetectable. He's said that he grew this and his wife had no clue. Not everyone can build out rooms that can produce LBs.

14grams would last me probably more than a month...assuming it's my own personal stash. Of course, I use a vaporizer so nothing is wasted. If you're rolling blunts and sharing a lot, obviously, it's not going to last long.

Now for someone like me, who works on PC's...I could technically build a several of these micro pc growboxes and have a continuous supply. I actually have 4 computers of my own as well as several other people's PC's in my shop at any given time.

i could make 14 grams last a month also and luv every minute of it, but then next month would arrive, but hey i understand the micro fasination , i thinks its so cool, the personal challenge all of us face is one to suit are micro needs. this probally is the most impressed ive been with micro grow, its brillant.

Leviathan

Thanks all :wave:
Now anything interesting does not occur. Some days me were not at home, for this time lady has drunk all water and has a little turned yellow.. Today I cut off two buds and have translated in a mode 18/6. In a week I shall remove the first wave of a crop :headbange

what do u mean with the 18/6 comment? do u turn the lights back up for the last week? is this something new?

microgram

Electric Lock, It's a 'lock' mechanism that has a few magnets in it. When you apply 'very low voltage' to it, the magnet on the back retracts the metal pin. So to unlock the case, he probably has a switch on the back, or something very stealthy to complete the circuit. When he closes it, he'll have to have the circuit complete, then when he disconnects/presses the switch, it'll lock again. Pretty freaking smart in my opinion. It's from a casette recorder.

Aero: Very stealthy indeed!

Micro_RU: Your construction and developmental skills are the highest of quality. Your case is so stealth. This is so amazing.
I have something sad to admit. I'm growing with a 42Watt CFL, 2400 lumens, half of that im sure is gone because of the cool tube that im using. and I grew all of ONE gram of dried dope. ONE FREAKING GRAM! :(. I didn't scrog last time, and I hope I grow more this time around. But JEEZ, you have grown so much with awesome light. In your case, you have around 10000 lumens, that's impressive. What are your room conditions? I'm running at about 68-86*F(20-30*C), in a room of about 63*F(17*C) degrees. 30*C/86*F is when the bulb is on. And you're pumping out a ton more light, and relatively little heat! Do you know the lumen output that your plants are getting?

UG!