What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghostrider OG V2

moses wellfleet

Veteran
More of GOG#7.
Really loving her structure and colourplay.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79485&pictureid=1924690&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79485&pictureid=1924691&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

GOG#1. Second one I think which leans more to the biker.
Highest maybe OG-like stretch. Had to bondage this beauty down, her lower budsites are really living up nice. Took her out of the tent to give a better impression of what I mean.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79485&pictureid=1924692&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79485&pictureid=1924693&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79485&pictureid=1924694&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Very nice find!!

Indeed nice findings, frostiest plants I ever had. Just plain happy with them..which you can tell by all this picture spamming :biggrin:.

Really going to be tough if I want to keep #1 or #7, both Biker leaning imo with #1 having more stretch, less frost but one single cola while #7 packs more frost and doesnt seem to have that one large cola. In a month the first smoke samples will decide:biggrin:.

Two random shots from Day41. Feelin like the pictures dont do these girls their justice.

Day 52

Day 52

More of the same. Gonna chop the white leaners at the weekend.

Frostiest crop I've ever had, yet not expecting much in the yield department.

Guess theres some air when I rerun the clones, they faded way too early.

Some Alpine OG Kush Lemon Larry IBL on the left and a nice GOG#10 to the right

more pictures

GOG#7. Hoped that her mainbud would swell/get bigger because she was a stretcher and also purpled but the headbud looks very white dom to me. Still gonna keep her.

Also running some road dawg fems. Sadly they are way too faded too. Shes the one that is gonna chopped with GOG#1 at the end of next week.

Some lower budsite of GOG#3..
Thinking of maybe chopping the upper half of her and letting those go a few more days..

and my bondaged #1 again. Looking at her stretch and the headbud she is the most biker dom to me of this package, but -sadly- not even close to the biker dom of chemcat.

Some last impressions:

Again, pictures really dont do these girls justice.

Im gonna keep #7 and my favorite #1, rerun them and chuck around a bit with these. Plant with the best bag appeal I've ever encountered. Crushed down in your paper its just looking insane; just so much visible frost, lime green and those hints of violet.

Smellwise they are all pretty "loud" on that punguent kush funk, with the white leaning plants having more of a citrus hash smell for me. I would def recommend running a full pack of these since the white is really dominant in this cross and the best plants, a mix of both, are there but you have to look for them.

Would love to see how yours turn out mack.

Since I dont know the parents I would love to get some biker kush and do some comparisons but Im still glad that I choose the ghostrider over the biker kush, even If I was more hyped for the biker leaning plants. It was just to tempting to see the combination of those two.
Also curious how dominant those genes are, chucking around with some choco diesel which usually turned out very, very dominant.

Excellent work VG
Some real frosty dank. I’ve always wanted to try karmas head banger but can’t seem to find seeds. But seeing how beautiful these turned out for u I’m thinking of grabbing a pack or 3 lol

I also would love to get some headbanger. Even the release of the sour d bx2 wont change that, the people here seem to love the headbanger for a reason. Are you from europe? Headbanger seeds are available here.
But I honestly think nearly anything you can get from Karma will have some serious fire. Even the "controvercial" road dawg turned out very good for me and I like the smoke alot.

I got some pack of double funk which im also very excited to pop but I know I should give at least one parent side a shot at first.

mack 10

Veteran
already grown them a while ago,
your thread got me hankering after some karma flavours.
there is a thread on here somewhere where
i grew the ghostrider with some other stuff

and here she is again.

Turned out I fell in love with this girl. Made a little seedrun with her in the meantime and keeping her with pur joy and promises to never let her go like a freshly fallen in love teenie.