What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

scrog pics

G

its my second grow and they have been flowering for about half a week or so..
i didn`t have the patiance to wait for thier sex to show but i have disposed plants before from a net when scrogging so thats not a problem for me..

i lst`d them and toke clones aswell but these are not clones they are the motherplants..

Last edited:
G

its whiterhino x earlygirl..

and i use these nuts, its biocanna vega for vegg and flores for flowering, the label says 1-3 times/week but sounds alot i think and on my first grow i overfed them so i take it very easy with them..only ones/week..not the first three weeks though..
and also i will give them vega nuts their first 2weeks into flowering and then switch to flower nuts

edit: they are for vegg: N3,5 P1,0 K5,5 and the flower nutz are:N2,5 P2,0 K5,0 with all the "common" trace elements..

this is as close as i have gotten to their feeding shedule cause the havn`t updated their site since 2004:

vegg nutz:

flower nutz:

Last edited:

Colorado

Is that your own cross of whiterhino x earlygirl?
Is this the first batch of the cross you’re growing?

Anyway Tag, healthy plants, nice setup and K+ :D
~Intrinsic

G

yep its the first batch but i didnt cross them..i got them from a friend

edit: shouldn`t a whiterhino cross with earlygirl be a great plant?
i mean its a indoor indica with an outdoor sativa, and from what i`ve read its the best to cross a pure indica with a pure sativa..rigth?

here are the clones btw:http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=23848

Last edited:

R00KIE

Looks good.....
If you don't have a dome on those clones you better get one on there soon.... They're gonna wilt and die if you leave em open.... Mist the inside walls of the dome and try not to get the clones wet.... They should perk up in a day or 2 with a dome but if they don't cut some more b4 you get too far into flowering.... :D
Hope this helps....

G

R00KIE said:
Looks good.....
If you don't have a dome on those clones you better get one on there soon.... They're gonna wilt and die if you leave em open.... Mist the inside walls of the dome and try not to get the clones wet.... They should perk up in a day or 2 with a dome but if they don't cut some more b4 you get too far into flowering.... :D
Hope this helps....

taken care off, i just didn`t think the pic was good..
dont mind the ones to the left they are LR from seeds

Last edited:
G

lookimrory said:
i guess i just dont understand the point of putting a screen right there. ive never understood scroging or seoging

i think the purpose is to maximize you space and getting an even canopy..
wich is wy you should only scrog if you have clones

G

Underground Man said:
nice,

what size light are you using and what are the measurments of your screen?

i use a 600w hps for flowering and a couple of CFL`s for cloning..

its about 1m x 70cm(40inches x 27inches)

Last edited:
G

pics are of todays date..i`m thinking of adding this thread to the grow diary but i have to edit it first

branhes have begun to reach trhu the screen, they are about one week of 12/12:

G

righton purple i was wondering where your killer scrog was nice grow my friend should be a nice yeild...

G

Looking good! The white rhino is a great strain, I found it was a strong high and the yeild pretty high. I have been to lazy to try a screen yet, plus i am growing different strains from seed at different ages so it would be kinder hard right now. I am sure you will have a lot of fat buds soon. good luck with your grow! :joint:

G

thank you

well i havent sexed them yet but i have taken alot of clones preparing for my next grow..like a said, i lost my patiance and put the net above the plants

Last edited: