What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Current Grow....Mixed SCROG

gj4315

Hello All,

Just stopping by to share some pictures of my current grow. I am growing aeroponically in four gallon buckets. A few plants are still vegging, due to their lack of vertical growth.

I am most proud of my patience with my sage and sour clone. I was actually able to let her veg for more than 90 days.

This is my first time growing orignal misty. I am anxious to see how she feels once her buds have been dried and cured.

The BogSourbubble BX3 and the Juliet have not been place in the flowering chmber yet.

The BogSourbubble and the Juliet have not yet been place in the flowering chamber as thier flowering time is shorter. I planned it so that I can harvest all of my plants simultaneously despite the various flowering times.

I am also growing BogSourbubble BX3 in my scrog. I have given them two extra weeks for veg to get more vertical growth. The plants are all very robust. You will notice in the picture, that the male BogSourbubble BX# has suffered nut burn from spillage. All of my bogs are going into their 8th week of veg, yet they are still just under a feet tall. The main stem is awesomely fat. One of the girls has sativa shaped leave, but still is short and squat.

A revegged Juliet ( I crossed Juliet with Sage and Sour in an earlier grow) will be placed in the scrog in the next couple of days along with the Bog Sourbubble BX3.

The empty space that you seen in the SCROG is where the BogSourbubble BX# and Juliet will be placed.

My flower chamber is 4x4x6 and has a 1000w converted HPS bulb.

Any questions?

ÆROSPACE

Finally

Finally

I have been looking all over for someone growing in an aeroscrog setup. I am really interested in seeing updates on any grows you do with this method. What type of aeroponic emitters are you using? Micron size of particles? What kind of yield do you get in that space? Nutrients used?

I am going to put together a 3' x 6' scrog under either 1k HPS/400w MH or 1k HPS/1k MH. In place of pump and spray-head I will be using and ultrasonic fogger (for nutrients) and gravity drip (for once weekly inoculation of roots with microorganisms and enzymes)

I am going to try to use as few plants as possible by FIMing the clones in the first 1-2 weeks of veg (any suggestions?)

I haven't settled on a strain yet but I am considering White Satin from Mandala for this.

Could you post some pics of your tie down procedure before vertical growth is allowed to commence?

gj4315

I use air pumps bought at a pet store and I use air stones. Basically I just keep topping the container. In my set-up, it is too difficult to flush every two weeks. I used to try and water down the nutrients every other week. This is my first time not watering down the nutriens and I have noticed a dramatic increase in yield. I will keep you informed of what my yield is after harvest.

Here are the latest pics of the girls. The sage and sour (first pic), I believe only has a couple of weeks left before harvest,

while the original misty (second pic) has another four weeks atleast.

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
How did the grow turn out gj4315? I've been growing the Original Misty since a couple of years, and since it's a rarely hyped strain in the forums I'd like to know what you think.

Latest posts

Latest posts