What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's Scrog it! Flo (Medclub Clone)

KillBillbuds

Bummed that I didn't get ta pop any beans for this next round. Thought we were going to put the house on the market right away, but were gonna delay it until spring. Problem was I didn't start any seeds, so I went to a SoCal Medclub & picked up a couple of Flo clones. They were the last 2 clones left that day & one didn't look too good. Well, it didn't make it so I was left with one clone. My system is set up for two clones so I just covered one of the holes & used a string to pull the plant over so it was more centered for the screen. Here's some pics.

Here's some pics a week later. I had just flipped it into flowering as it had just about reached the screen. My research shows most Flo grows stretch & branch pretty good, so I am preparing for it ta fill in the screen well in the first two weeks of flower.

Gonna try ta update weekly.

Peace :ying:KBB:ying:

G

Nice looking setup. I have a flow that I got from a norcal med club and she is beaautiful. Good luck can't wait to see how it turns out.

G

KBB!!! Flo looks real nice!
nice bondage---
well i'll be watchin for sure bro i will be learning too plan on doing my first SCROG sooner than later with a super branchy jack herer pheno, this will definitely be a learning experience watching one from the start, thanks for sharing KBB and keep us updated!

cant wait to see them buds!
cj

KillBillbuds

:wave: gcg, thx! Good luck with your Flo clone! Is yers smellin pretty rank when ya rub the stalk?

:wave: CJ, thx fer the kind words! Here's some more updated pics...Day 11 of flower...before I left for work for a few days.

KillBillbuds

Back from work...

Back from work...

...Day 14 of flower. Some pics after I got back from work. Comin along nicely! :D

Gonna give her a water change, a haircut, & possibly alittle bondage...not sure yet. :confused: I have a feelin this girl isn't gonna stretch too much. For anybody interested, I'm using PBP,liquid karma, calmag, cannazym, & protekt. Gonna add some PK13-14 & some Budswell in a couple of weeks.

More updates soon.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Got her looking good KBB. Your Scrog method ought to be a learning sticky. Best of luck with her.

KillBillbuds

:wave: Chao, thx for stoppin by!

:wave: RR, thx buddy. Still gettin the feel for scroggin with different strains. I think msteelers is the MAN when it comes ta miniscrogs! :respect: I'll be happy when I get my skills down like him!

Peace KBB

KillBillbuds

Sacko! :wave: Good ta see bud! Thx man, yup, I'm a neat freak & my future growroom will be immaculate as well! Oh yeah, by the way its a 400 wt HPS in the C13.

Ready for the UFC's tonite? St. Pierre Vs. Sherk...that's the one I can't wait for! Sherk's a mini Hughes & I totally dig on St. Pierre's all around skill. Who do ya like? I'm gonna go with St. Pierre! The fights are gonna be the shit tonite!!!!! :bat: :dueling: Let me add a little Father braggin too.....my 10 yr old boy is testin for his kid's level Brown belt for MMA(Hybrid Fighting) in a few weeks. I'm a proud Daddy! :woohoo:

Last edited:
G

Damn man,

I shoulda caught this post before the fights started! I could have impressed you with my flawless predictions for the entire card!

Hehe, I knew St. Pierre was going to take it, he's my favorite fighter (him and Nick Diaz). Sherk is merely a wrestler, and like most wrestlers, he sucks on his back. St. Pierre is just as strong, skilled in his jujitsu ground game and just such an all around master! Man, I'm going to call it right now, if St. Pierre gets a shot at Hughs, he's going to beat him! Did you see the fight where Hughs beat him the first time? St. Pierre was pretty much winning the fight until 6 seconds in the first round and I think he got lazy waitin for the bell and Hughs got him in a pretty quick/nice arm bar.

Anyway, that was a little off topic, great grow thus far man. Coupla questions for you:

Did you do any topping? Did we witness all of the training that happened in the photodocumentation above? What is your screen made of?

spliff :joint:

Man that looks nice and compact too! Sweet set-up there! I'll be watching this thread to see hows she comes out!
I just started i scrog myself and I'll post a grow thread in a weeks or so!
Looking Good ! :woohoo:

KillBillbuds

:wave: Wassup spliffmasta! Bro, I'm wit ya...St. Pierre's game is so well rounded...one of my favs too! Here's one of my posts on CW...

"St. Pierre the man! Future Welterweight Champ! Fights were alright, no real wars...most favorites won."

Gotta talk MMA one of these days! :bat: :dueling:

Yeah I topped(FIM) it and did some rearranging of some branches & a tad bit of bondage. Screens made of Clothesline wire.

:wave: Outlaw G, Thx fer the kind words & stoppin in!

Just did a water change and gave her a groomin!

Nice rootball goin! Here's some more back in the cab...day 17 of flower.

G

That's some good work man. What are your thoughts on your screen-hole sizes? Do you think that you shoulda made them smaller, or you think they'll fill in nicely?

How long were they vegged for?

Also, how big is that root ball? That thing looks great! What I'm getting at, is do you think that 3 gallon buckets would accomodate it? Doesn't need to have TOO much room as I'll be doing recirc DWC.

Yea man, I'd love to have a chat about some MMA. I love it! Also congrats on your son's accomplishments, I didn't notice that in the post before. What is this discipline he is training in? I practice a little bit of combat myself. For the past 3 years I've been dabling all over. I train formally in Bujinkan (hopefully in the next year or so I'll be headed to Japan to test for my black from the grandmaster!), and I fool around in the boxing and kick boxing ring with the regulars. I've also been hanging around some Judo and Tae Kwon Do dojos and I'm thinking about competing in Judo.

Good luck and peace

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
Looks like another Blue Ribbon Run for KillBillBuds!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

awesome the way she filled the screen...

keep it up, KBB!! :lurk:

G

What water are you using?

You gotta get yourself some Kill Bill from Res!

KillBillbuds

Spliff, keep up the trainin bro! :dueling: My boy trains at a MMA school that teaches everythin including shootfighting, Jiu-J, greco, trad. wrestling, boxing, & kickboxing. My training became part-time status a couple of years ago cuz of neck & back problems...no pro fights for me, but had some brutal sparring sessions with dudes that have been in the UFC, K1, & King of the Cage...might be why I have neck n back pain.haha :bat: Unfortunately, I'm no Randy Couture...at closer ta 40 than 30, my body just ain't the same. Main thing is ta exercise & be healthy now. :D

As far as the Holes go...I usually grow out 2 clones so fillin the screen with them sized holes is no prob! 3 gallon bucket will be fine for a mini gro. Good luck bro...well talk MMA again soon.

Sleepy :wave: Good ta see ya my brother! Hope recovery is goin well & yer new garden is flourishing! :canabis: Tx fer the kind words!

Jbar :wave: Wassup? Tx bro, ya got anythin new cookin?

New updates after the Holiday...HAPPY TURKEY DAY ta all! Lots ta be Thankful for!!!

G

Speaking of Randy Couture, February 4th baby! I LOOOOOOOVE trilogies!!!! I'm also a big boxing fan and the trilogy fights are always the all time classics and we've got a UFC one concluding in just a few months, I can't friggin wait!

On the downside of MMA, and a very important lesson to remember: no matter how well trained you are in combat, how confident you are, keep your ego about you. Two nights ago (I just found out last night) one of my good buddies, well trained in Water Tiger Tae Kwon Do (boy do I love that name) was shot and killed in a scuffle (by one of my other ex-buddies). The victim attempted to engage the armed guy with his training and put shortly, it wasn't more effective than the gun. Please no sympathy comments, just be sure to keep that in mind. Your young boys' egos are very susceptible to inflation right now. Maybe it was the right move, maybe it wasn't, we'll never know, but the point stands.

You don't think that you could maximize your square footage with more holes?
Water question still stands.

Great work thus far man, and a Happy Thanksgiving. Tell your children "spliffmasta" says congratulations on their accomplishment, lol!

spliffmasta :joint: