What's new

150 watt Ice scrog, 3 weeks flower

groer

Got my ice girl scroggin, 6 weeks veg plus 3 weeks flower.

3.3 sq ft, 150 watt hps, 5 gallons Ocean Forest, all fox farms for food.

2 weeks flower

3 weeks flower

G

That's looking nice! :D

One plant? - Very impressive. That's like the old boys used to do it! :yes:

issack

Veteran
One plant hell...i'm not tripin about that...i'm freakin out on only 150w...are u serious?...wow...very nice man...

G

He is using roughly 50w per square foot.... Although it does look bigger in the picture eh? LOL

I'd say he is definitely maximizing his area/plant/wattage ratio.... No? :smokin:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Nice work Groer, real nice - I have a 150 and it rocks, it's all about watts psf. I run mine at about 75 w psf and the quality is A+ . It looks like yours is too :D

mS

aborted

plans for my grow

plans for my grow

dude,
nice plant you have there. I'm making plans for my first grow, 4 LSD plants in scrog and a 150 watt lamp in a cupboard of 1.75ft. H/1ft. W/1ft. D
and the veg period around the 25 days. Seens that possible ?
groer : How high is your grow room ?
thx Ab. :joint:

D

Dr.Smitty

aborted said:
dude,
nice plant you have there. I'm making plans for my first grow, 4 LSD plants in scrog and a 150 watt lamp in a cupboard of 1.75ft. H/1ft. W/1ft. D
and the veg period around the 25 days. Seens that possible ?
groer : How high is your grow room ?
thx Ab. :joint:

Dude that cupboard is too small an area for one plant let alone 4. Look for something bigger like 3'x3'x2'

mtnjohn

Veteran
groer, looking sweet , i am a 150w hps grower as well and i gotta say you are doing a damn fine job

aborted.......get a bigger cab if your looking to do a 150 watt hps grow
mine is smaller than i would like and its.....23w x 17d x 46tall...i could prob get away with less hight but not on sq. ft.

mtnjohn

Veteran
aborted said:
hi, :wave:
thx for the info,
mtnjohn:are these numbers in inch? (here in my country they use meters ...)

yes , sorry i wasnt clear on that ......inches indeed

good luck

groer

I ended up with 2.5 ozs. Timer messed up during the last week so it started making seeds but luckily didn't get too far, I went ahead and harvested at about 7 1/2 weeks. I'm a little disappointed but it's still not bad.

123.jpg

128.jpg

129.jpg

G

groer,

groer,

70g's aint bad for a little plant like that man :yes:, next time veg. a bit longer..

looks beautiful, seeds or not :wave: enjoy the bounty.. id love to see what you could grow under a larger lamp :joint: