What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Haze SCROG.

shaolin730

Hey everybody, thanks for stoppin' by my thread in advance :D. I'm working with a 400w HPS inside a 3.5'x1.5' closet. Vented with a 210 CFM Inline exausting through a carbon filter. Two 4" passive intake holes in the side of chamber. My soil mix is 40% FoxFarm Ocean Forrest/40% Pro-Mix/20% Perlite. I feed nothing but FoxFarm Nutes and a few additives (Superthrive, Liquid Karma, Hygrozyme). The strain is SSH, unknown breeder. I've smoked a sample of it that my buddy was kind enough to gift me with along with the cutting and it definitly is haze influenced. I vegged her for about 2 months and just initiated 12/12 yesterday. I'm waiting on my buddy to tell me about how she stretches because if she grows like she did in veg I need to keep the screen this high. Suppose to be a heavy yielder and her owned said she should do well in a SCROG. 'Nuff talkin', here's some pics.

G

All the best. You may have a monster on your hands. Haze is the SHIT!

shaolin730

Thanks for stoppin' by everyone. Dropped the screen a bit after learning a bit more about the strains stretch. Trained he into it a bit as well.

Other strains in the closet are NYCD, Blue Diamond, Great White Shark, a Mystery Plant from seed and a clone from it as well.

shaolin730

Thanks fellas, yea due to this particular SSH having weak stems my buddy who gifted me her suggested a scrog. I figured it makes sense and I've always wanted to do one so what the hell :D. Here's some pics of finished SSH...I didn't grow this though..

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
shaolin - looking really nice in your grow! That ssh scrog is gonna be off the wall huge!!! :yes: The others are looking nice and bushy too. Gonna be fun watchin 'em grow up!

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
shaolin is at again! lol. another amazin grow :D this looks like its goin to be fun.... even canopies of dank big buds :)... what more could you ask for? :respect:

take care,