What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

70w hps club

W

wildkender

70 w hps sounds great!

can tell me someone which type of bulb should I buy for flowering?

pANicModE

70 w hps sounds great!

lol 70 watt HPS.. so you would use a 70 watt HPS. i have used HPS for seeds, clones, Veg & flower for over 20years :rasta: 7o watts of LED will blow away 70 watt hps, my 72 watt of LEDs are blowing away my old 150 HPS. so with that being said 70-150hps are a waste of time, money they get way to hot in small areas and cost more to run

jonhova

lol 70 watt HPS.. so you would use a 70 watt HPS. i have used HPS for seeds, clones, Veg & flower for over 20years :rasta: 7o watts of LED will blow away 70 watt hps, my 72 watt of LEDs are blowing away my old 150 HPS. so with that being said 70-150hps are a waste of time, money they get way to hot in small areas and cost more to run

how often do you replace hps bulbs?

frica

70 w hps sounds great!

The tech is getting really outdated.

100W equivalent LED bulbs are a better value right now.

5 13-15W LED bulbs should clearly outperform a 70 watt HPS.
Generic warm white store bought bulbs.

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Need to replace my 70w HPS bulb, just died after years of service.

Where is everyone getting replacement lights these days?

Mr Jay

Veteran
I just started playing with sylvania 16 W (100w equiv) and I'm blown away by the amount and projection of the light.

Go with it.