What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

70w hps club

Mk3Jetta

Ladies and Gentlemen, please step aboard the magic bus. Were going on a ride.:woohoo:

If you use a micro HPS, let this be a place to post up stories, images, hints, discussions, insight, and things you have done that may benefit future grows.

Let it begin below,

• Highest dry yield (gr and gpW)::woohoo:
1. Panconqueso: 70wHPS , 62g dry , .89gpw!
2. ?
3. ?
etc

:joint:
:abduct:

Minion

I know that there is a 150 club and a CFL club. I know they have a wealth of information.

I'm wondering because I havent seen it before, but does a 70w HPS club exist?

:joint:

You should be the founder. Good idea too, small, simple, cheap, etc.

M

mrred

can you edit the title? just take away the ? and bam, a 70w hps club

Heinämies

nice, ive been waitin for 70w hps club! Been reading the 150w hps club thread instead. Would be nice reading how people are doing with only 70w hps like me :)

-H

TemptedSoul

Im in!

154968-4_hi_res_008.jpg

Very, VERY cool cab!

The dangling HPS lights is genius... I remember (fuzzily) reading that with HPS the light/watt is less efficient with the smaller bulbs, but that it was the opposite for CMH where 70 and 150w bulbs are the most efficient kind. Have you considered switching out a couple of those for CMH?

Also, how hot is the 70w HPS compared to a 42w CFL? I know you said they dont burn the leaves unless they touch, but doesnt having the light soooo close stress them or anything?

TemptedSoul

Stress isnt always a bad thing. It has'nt ever caused a hermie, and the bud size is unaffected. Budbox temps hover around 80f and res temps around 72f.

Bulbs are a bit hotter than cfl. They will burn the skin if contacted firmly, cfl's wont.

Pic is an old one, I added a 100w cmh a while ago. It helped with stretch alot! New budbox plants get the cmh close.

C

cork144

but a 400watt cant get that close to the plants, cant snuggle in nicely like he has.

Latest posts

Latest posts