What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SCROG Sage 'n Sour!

SativaBelieva

For my 2nd run with THSeeds' Sage 'n Sour I've decided for SCROG... using a net to spread grow tips into a tight canopy... while vegging I've pruned the top and the 5 side branches...

A friend gave a few myachorizza... the root funghi... i don't know where to buy... it's made by american company... not specific for cannabusiness... somebody knows some more?...

Vegging

First day flowering

Other changes to the first run: bigger containers (26 liters), bit more nutrients in feeding water and turn around day/night cycle...

For info on the strain and my first run with 4 unpruned Sage 'n Sours follow the link:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=113737#post113737

G

Looking good keep the pictures comming

Many blessings on a strong finish

SativaBelieva

5 days flowering

5 days flowering

Stretching at around 2inches a day... and after 5 days I've spotted the first white hairs...

(4ml/l veg nut; 1ml/l enzym)

G

Beautiful i love to see scrog grows.. They rock looks like buds forever..
I really would love to do a scrog.. Im still trying to figure out the easiest way to change out water, Or just add and not clean out res.. Some suggestions would help.. peace..

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

SativaBelieva

10 days

10 days

First time watering only with enzymes... for used upgraded soil...

All 4 have grown like mad... 2and1/2 feet high and rising... and broadly dispersed grow tips... evenly over the whole width... sorry for the low quality pic...

bigbelly

keep it up SB. IM ROOTIN FOR YA. BY FRIDAY I SHOULD HAVE A SMOKE REPORT. what happened to YOUR smoke report? heard about the grow but not the glow?

SativaBelieva

bigbelly said:
what happened to YOUR smoke report? heard about the grow but not the glow?
Chill dude, I'm getting others to try and smoke test... and do the smoke reporting... I just tell ya its the best I've had... fresh bud smells like grass... light & smooth... very tasty... and high!!! Waiting for the cup results...

SativaBelieva

14 days

14 days

Cup is over... life goes on...

3 feet high... over the whole width... need to thieve some lower grow tips of... yet its too bushy to reach to... and there wasn't any fluffy bud in the first run... so i leave on what on now...

While vegging i've Bayered against trips and mites... though i didn't see any around anymore... to be sure... and now i've sprayed the plants with Preventief... to wash 'm and to get the yoghurt cultures going on...

1of4

1sqm Canopy

(4ml/l flower nut; 1ml/l enzym)

SativaBelieva

End 3rd week flowering

End 3rd week flowering

Sprayed once more with Preventief... to get the last of any poison off, which i do spray while vegging... and to bring the Yakult cultures on the leaves... smells good and leaves mildew and budrot no chance...

For the coming weeks...
4+5... 4ml/l flower nut; 6ml Guano; 1ml/l enzym; pH6
6+7... 4ml/l flower nut; 8ml Guano; 1ml/l enzym; pH6
8+9... flush, as once every week... 2ml/l enzym; pH6... (or 5.9)

Thank you Soma... for the Guanokalong-extract... organic... subtitute to mineral PK13/14... easy to use liquid guano thea... :wave:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking beautiful, i can almost taste it as i sit here looking at your pics. A wonderful smoke and a deffinate keeper. i would recommend it to everybody, i cant imagine it not being loved.
Peace

SativaBelieva

5 weeks

5 weeks

Tnx truecannablizzard!... here come mo buds... mo crystals :canabis:

This time is gonna yield way more than my first run with SnS... unpruned you get bigger main colas though...

Sage'nSour likes SCROG... few large plants... pruned for an even canopy...

S.A.G.E. has bigger main colas... if you don't like to prune her, she likes SOG a bit more... Sage is one of the few sativa dominant strains you could SOG successfully... with many plants tightly together... focussing on the main buds...

SativaBelieva

6 weeks

6 weeks

Buds start foxing... also first leaves start yellowing... and I've burned a few... now I've raised the lamp and turned up the fan... all seems ok again...

SativaBelieva

8th week

8th week

Update: buds are growing bigger... cristals are sticky... and crop is real stinky... again... but this time no purpling... or not yet... maybe too hot?... top fan leaves are yellowing and some are burning... iron problem?... or soil pH?... how come?... upgraded second hand soil?... different fert?... still I tink this run will yield better than last one... because scrog worked out well... real tight canopy!

G

Nice looking Nugsz SB.. Is this your 1st run with the Sage & sour?
If not hows the yield on her? smoke report when fini please.. peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
Our grow has adopted some new family members.. LQQK!!

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint: