What's new

drooping after watering. coco.

EastCoast710

it happens.. when your pots aren't full of roots.. when u water the first few times.. allow the coco to almost fully dry out. like top few inches fully dry.. do that a few times. I had same issue. it caused issues.. then I fixed issue that way.. and I'm in 30 days of flower with amazing shit going on

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Yeah I have no idea what was going on with those at that time, I'm pretty sure I potted them to 3 gal containers too early, I had never used coco before and was trying to run it fast too soon. They are doing well now, finally praying and getting some good color now that I have a better idea how to feed them!

Eastcoast what kinds of amazing things? How are you doing it?

EastCoast710

Yeah I have no idea what was going on with those at that time, I'm pretty sure I potted them to 3 gal containers too early, I had never used coco before and was trying to run it fast too soon. They are doing well now, finally praying and getting some good color now that I have a better idea how to feed them!

Eastcoast what kinds of amazing things? How are you doing it?

30 days into flower.. every single strain has trichs on the fan leaves... even on the strains that usually show more trichs later on in flower.. lol..

EastCoast710

and also when I first transplanted into wayyy to big of pots.. from cups.. I would only need to water 1 time a week sometimes more sometimes less.. but u wana treat it like soil at first until the roots are jamming.. then u can water as much as u like. I water every other day right now.. by the end of flower I'm sure ill be watering daily..

gardener60

Not being an authority i heard that it is not the watering but the fact that the water stopped the plant from getting oxygen that is why it drooped. My 2 cents.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Yeah they were sitting in soggy coco with nothing going on down there for too long, roots stalling from suffocation.

I didn't realize how small containers could work so well with coco. Especially at first with clones and young plants. This time I will be potting them in smaller stages and use smaller containers in general.

Eastcoast that sounds amazing indeed. How are you doing it?

Latest posts

Latest posts