What's new

Paranoid

rastamonstah

Hey! I'm new on the forum with a nice strain of blue kush already in the flowering stage. No problems during growin period until now so this is why i'm kinda worried. So this is my first and hopefully last shoutout for help. Is it normal for leaves to look like this during late floweing or is it a deficiency? Sorry for the new thread and thank you!

N

NonDa

Your post is very vague. If you want help, ask specific questions, post pictures, and add more detail.

I sure hope it is not your last "shout out" for help. This thread is for newbies to ask questions weather they think their questions are stupid or not.

Once you have stopped asking questions you have stopped learning.

Once you have all your questions answered you have ten times more questions than you did in the beginning. Good luck and enjoy the ride!

LostTribe

Premium user
Hey! I'm new on the forum with a nice strain of blue kush already in the flowering stage. No problems during growin period until now so this is why i'm kinda worried. So this is my first and hopefully last shoutout for help. Is it normal for leaves to look like this during late floweing or is it a deficiency? Sorry for the new thread and thank you!

vague q with no info and no pics??

explain your grow dude!

LostTribe

Premium user

I dont think you can do pics till 50 posts dude

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I have found blue to delay the onset of yellow leaves, having a spectrum adjusted to 50/50 red/blue keeps the leaves green for an extra week or two, sometimes until harvest.

The opposite is true as well, with very little or no blue at all (HPS) the yellowing comes relatively early, sometimes the first weeks in the bud room.

High blue is a summertime spectrum, the plant thinks it is too early to go yellow. This conflicts with the 12/12 lighting signal.
Full red is late autumn and the plant feels it is behind the season change indicated by the 12/12 cycle.

I try different strains until finding plants that like my lights.
I currently am dropping a hybrid heavy hitter because it absolutely refuses to grow with the lights my other two strains enjoy. All the fan leaves turn yellow/brown and curl up and many medium leaves try to turn inside out and go light green from dark.
This was traced to an UVB intolerance, but since the other two strains do not reach their full potential without UVB the new plant has been canceled after three tries.

Normal? Back pain is normal because more people have back pain than do not.
This does not make back pain desirable.

Early yellowing is normal for many strains under HPS, this is less desirable than a plant with leaves that continue to stay green until late in the cycle, either from a light supplement or a strain better suited for the existing light source.

Later yellowing is both normal and desirable as it indicates the plant is using stored energy. Having the leaves go full yellow right at harvest time is excellent. The leaves take a couple weeks to go yellow and need a head start.

Marijuana is a weed, as long as it is alive it will function as intended. As experience accumulates the plants will become more and more what the gardener wants them to be.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
You do not need 50 posts to post pics.

Upload your pics to your album.

Make sure your album is set to public.

When selecting pics from your albums to post, make sure to check the box that says original size not thumbnail link.

And we should be able to see your pics :)

chronosync

Well-stoned member
attachment

attachment

hi

Attachments

• P1030641.jpg
    P1030641.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 8

stucrew

For pictures click advanced and then click the paperclip to upload attachment

For pictures click advanced and then click the paperclip to upload attachment