What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

Scrappy-doo

You have an opinion on Lighthouse seeds? They have a NL5xNL2 but no idea on the stock it came from. Heard it's legit though.

troutman

Seed Whore
If NL2 (or any NL) has thai in it - its because of the hawaiian used to make NL.
Hawaiian lines are Mexi x Affy and Thai x Affy. Ten they are Bx’ed to either parent. Blood is Thai x Affy x Thai. Maui Wowie is Mexi x Affy x Affy.

From what I read NL#2 was a NL#1 x Hindu Kush selection. :tiphat:

texasjack

I follow Hemphill. Not Kagyu. And I don't really follow any of them

I just know Hemphill/Coastal had the NL1 hybrids with Romulan, Skelly, Black Domina, UK Cheese, and some others. Don't know anything about $500 seeds pack ect.

I just want old Super Sativa Seed Club/Nevils/BOEL/Duke Diamond VA genetics. DD VA also has some SSSC genetics. That's my ONLY motivation.

I also know I aint perfect, and will gladly admit when I am wrong.

That's all I care about vs Coastal seeds.

I just like those genetics
Hemphills dad/ or grandfather whatever had some of the best Pitbulls lines there were, and still are. I also like PBs, and have had them most of my 60 years. I also had no idea he was related to THE BOB HEMPHILL/PB BREEDER,a nd I stilldont know if its his dad, or grandfather. Id say GF.

BOEL also has Thai, and is what The ONE, and Blue Orca are.

Ive got all kinds of Swami/COOT/BOEL genetics, and am currently running Blue Orca Haze, and Blue Orca x RKS Uruapan, NL5/Hz

Been running the BOH for over a year, and it is super potent.

I know about BOEL.

Ive never heard the Nature Farm guy be really spiritual, and he for sure doesn't hang out with biker gangs. The Sk18 came from the Hells Angels, but he aint 1 of them, and hes not hanging with them.

Master Thai was Uncle Festers Nephew,,, and Fester was a HA and is where the original genes came from. U Mello got the genes from MT, who was ripping off, and lying to the nor cal community, so U Mello open pollenated the original stuff from MT, and let the genes out.

But I don't know why you would say I like Kagu, when Ive never met him, am in east. ky, and have no connection to any of them.

I just want these old genetics, and I could give a crap who has them, as long as they are real, and available, Im going to buy as many as possible.

Feds got over $5000 of my old Nevil/SSSC seeds in the 90s, and Ive not been able to find them, or close, until now.

But it does get old when people think Im friends, or know then, or am shilling for them, when I couldn't pick the mother fuckers out of a line up.

You seem like a nice guy...you just gotta watch out who you listen too now days.Most of em got a butcher knife and a tube of lipstick in their pockets. They see a back they stab it they see an ass they kiss it. Then next thing you know they are selling your shit telling a pack of lies.

SSSC had some good stuff. I worked in Saudi in the 80s stayed in the Dam a lot. Hardly nobody went in those coffee shops back then.The Bull dog was the most popular coffee shop. There wasn't many.I hung out at City Lights the only coffee shop to sell booze.

I think 88 or 89 was when I bought seeds in the Dam from SSSC.When I quit working in Saudi I would call them and my seeds would be mailed to me from inside the US.

I bought Skunk#1 and Williams Wonder. At that time SSSC had just come out w SK#1.They didn't have NL etc.. yet. The SK#1 was very good much better than Williams Wonder.Strong up hi very stinky.Williams Wonder wasn't anything special at all...the NL I got out of Washington State was way better so was the SK#1.

The NL in the PNW from Indian Jim the breeder was NL#1 indica NL#2 was crossed w Thai. The Dams was different their NL#2 was indica and #5 crossed w thai.

88 or 89
DNCiNne.jpg

ZbKCY0y.jpg

z9pmNNr.jpg

ambertrichome

Veteran
Great pics/info!!! Always love to see old photos.

I remember all that stuff. Ive been messing with weed since I was 8 years old in 1966.

I had over $5000 worth of seeds from Nevil/SSSC/Sensi when the feds got all of it in 1997. I had almost everything they had x3. 3+ packs of all the main strains I wanted, and in some cases 10 packs.
I had 15 packs of the Nevils Hashplant. PNW/HP x NL1 x PNW/HP x F2 NL1/PNW/HP Male

The Coastal Puck Yeah is exactly the same cross Nevil made before he backcrossed to the PNW mom again.

The only reason I suggest these, and others is for the simple fact, if they are the real shit, they are some of the best genetics 1 could hope for. Especially for breeding.

When I got out of federal prison 6+ years later, ( Almost 8 supervised release to go ) ALL of these original genes were all but gone. Everything Ive bought since has been subpar vs these old genetics. Probably the best stuff I found when I got out was the Serious AK47, Sensi NL5, and now those are gone, and the AK47 while really, really, really good, wasn't as good as the original 90s version. And so far vs more modern genetics. The early 2000's AK47 x NL5 we have kills everything Ive smoked since Ive been out of prison in 2009. The AK/NL5 cross is also devastating.

Got a violation in 2006, and did 3 more years of the supervised release back in federal prison. Got out, and have been searching ever since.

But the only reason I recommend some of these breeders is because of the genetics they have.

I don't know any of them, couldn't pick any of them out of a line up, and have 0 ideas about their personal lives, and when people come here dogging them, it doesn't change my experiences. I just want the genetics, and if someone cant understand that, they'll just have to live with it, as they aint my mommy, and if all they an do is disparage someone, its usually in 1 ear, and out the other.

I saw them do the same thing to Gascanastan/Swami, and Clackamas COOT, whos been growing shit longer that most here have been alive, so they quit all the forums becasue of attacks from no nothings.

I also find it hilarious that some that live in other countries other than USA try and tell me there wasnt any Sk in Ky in the early/mid 70s, which is so full of shit, its really not worth the response.

How can someone in a different country, whos also probably 20+ years younger than me, tell me there was no skunk then??

Especially when the SSSC Catalog ( 1984 ) clearly states that Sk1 was worked on for 10 years+ ( Since 74 ) before it made it to Holland, And what made it to Holland had by then, already had a lot of the Sk genetics Culled, and bred out of it, and that also takes time.

How many generations to breed the stink out of it??? Id say at lest a good 5-6 generations, at that rate, and considering there was NO HID being used, they were basically relegated to 1 harvest/cull a year, which even if it was 4 years, and would take it back to 1970.

kro-magnon

Veteran
There is a lot of confusion about old strains like Northern Light, I've never seen anybody growing the old clone of NL#5, some claims it's still alive but no one can show it. I think there is not so much clones older than 20/25 years because it's not easy to keep a plant alive, there is so many stuff who can kill it like insects, diseases, police raids, thieves...
There is too much lies and tales in the cannabis genetic scene, it's almost ipossible to know the truth about old lines and people claiming to know all the truth are liars most of the time.

ambertrichome

Veteran
The Nature Farm had a video of his 89 cut, before it was taken down.

Swami... Gascnastan also has the Original cut from 1985. FACT/VERIFIED.

Youre 100% incorrect about it not being around. Doesn't matter to me who believes it or not.

Seeds( Hybrids ) of it will also be available from Swami in the fall of the 1985 NL5 x NL5/Hz.

He bred it to the LTD ED Nevills 88 NL5/Hz.

Its got the biggest leaves Ive ever seen.

But whether you want to believe it or not, its well know, and verified all kinds of people have the orginal NL5 1985 cut. Yep. No Boubts about it.

And its not Northern Light. Its Northern Light #5. Northern Light is more like an NL1/NL2, and is not NL5.

Its also very, very east to keep it alive, as you can TISSUE CULTURE IT.

EVER HEAR OF TISSUE CULTURE????

Swamis cuts are verified, and are well known amongst the community. The ONE/Blue Orca are all over 30 years old. VERIFIED.

Theres also a lot of confusion amongst the big breeders becaue many lost their genetics, and try and disparage others, who do have the original genetics.
Most all of the genetics in Hollad originated in USA, so it makes no sense to think its not still around, and it is.

Check out these leaves.

85 NL5/88 NL5/Hz. Nevils LTD ED 88 release.

Checkout these leaves.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkwIQOehItF/?taken-by=swamiseed_ig

texasjack

Great pics/info!!! Always love to see old photos.

I remember all that stuff. Ive been messing with weed since I was 8 years old in 1966.

I had over $5000 worth of seeds from Nevil/SSSC/Sensi when the feds got all of it in 1997. I had almost everything they had x3. 3+ packs of all the main strains I wanted, and in some cases 10 packs.
I had 15 packs of the Nevils Hashplant. PNW/HP x NL1 x PNW/HP x F2 NL1/PNW/HP Male

The Coastal Puck Yeah is exactly the same cross Nevil made before he backcrossed to the PNW mom again.

The only reason I suggest these, and others is for the simple fact, if they are the real shit, they are some of the best genetics 1 could hope for. Especially for breeding.

When I got out of federal prison 6+ years later, ( Almost 8 supervised release to go ) ALL of these original genes were all but gone. Everything Ive bought since has been subpar vs these old genetics. Probably the best stuff I found when I got out was the Serious AK47, Sensi NL5, and now those are gone, and the AK47 while really, really, really good, wasn't as good as the original 90s version. And so far vs more modern genetics. The early 2000's AK47 x NL5 we have kills everything Ive smoked since Ive been out of prison in 2009. The AK/NL5 cross is also devastating.

Got a violation in 2006, and did 3 more years of the supervised release back in federal prison. Got out, and have been searching ever since.

But the only reason I recommend some of these breeders is because of the genetics they have.

I don't know any of them, couldn't pick any of them out of a line up, and have 0 ideas about their personal lives, and when people come here dogging them, it doesn't change my experiences. I just want the genetics, and if someone cant understand that, they'll just have to live with it, as they aint my mommy, and if all they an do is disparage someone, its usually in 1 ear, and out the other.

I saw them do the same thing to Gascanastan/Swami, and Clackamas COOT, whos been growing shit longer that most here have been alive, so they quit all the forums becasue of attacks from no nothings.

I also find it hilarious that some that live in other countries other than USA try and tell me there wasnt any Sk in Ky in the early/mid 70s, which is so full of shit, its really not worth the response.

How can someone in a different country, whos also probably 20+ years younger than me, tell me there was no skunk then??

Especially when the SSSC Catalog ( 1984 ) clearly states that Sk1 was worked on for 10 years+ ( Since 74 ) before it made it to Holland, And what made it to Holland had by then, already had a lot of the Sk genetics Culled, and bred out of it, and that also takes time.

How many generations to breed the stink out of it??? Id say at lest a good 5-6 generations, at that rate, and considering there was NO HID being used, they were basically relegated to 1 harvest/cull a year, which even if it was 4 years, and would take it back to 1970.

I know coastal has the real NL#1 from Indian Jim.The U.S. NL#2 is Indian Jims NL#1 x 70s Thai stick. Classic sent him 100 NL#1 seeds.There was a falling out behind those NL#1 seeds...but I stay outa drama. Classic Kagya and snowhigh were all workin together on some preservation BS.Seems classic was supplying all the genetics not getting anything back. I think he gotta a bunch back from snow and they still work together trading stuff etc.

These NL#1 classic and coastal has have nothing to do w the Dams NL they only scammed a NL#1 cut and Jim was pissed about that.He didn't give it to them somebody that wasn't suppose to sold them a cut. They all came to west coast talking about how they were gonna make everybody rich scammed genetics and hauled ass...nobody on the west coast got any money.

kro-magnon

Veteran
It would be nice if a DNA test could tell you how old your clone are, I mean when the seed who gave it germed; i have no idea if it's possible.

Alaska cannabis cache has a lot of the old school strains that he's preserved, hell of a guy too. Now I have a buddy here in michigan that grows NL outdoors,and has for at least 20 years. Not sure how true it is to the original but it's some piney flower that yields monsterous forearm sized buds and I wanna say they're done in around 50 days tops. Back to the Uncle festers skunk, they show a wide variation in growth and smells now that they are nearing flower. Have 1 male that is just hideous skunky armpit, 2 gigantic indica dom females that are totem poles of nodes, also exhibiting duckfoot leaves and reaks of cheese, the rest are a mixture of strong lemons and chemical expressions , I've taken cuttings just in case there's one that surprises me. Good vigor and strong smells just no true RKS. I'm really wondering if they are pure skunks, I seen an older add that master tai had put up advertising the festers skunk but he had crossed with God bud and something else, I'm wondering if that's what I got instead of the festers ibl , who knows in this day and age.stay blessed peeps.

texasjack

The Nature Farm had a video of his 89 cut, before it was taken down.

Swami... Gascnastan also has the Original cut from 1985. FACT/VERIFIED.

Youre 100% incorrect about it not being around. Doesn't matter to me who believes it or not.

Seeds( Hybrids ) of it will also be available from Swami in the fall of the 1985 NL5 x NL5/Hz.

He bred it to the LTD ED Nevills 88 NL5/Hz.

Its got the biggest leaves Ive ever seen.

But whether you want to believe it or not, its well know, and verified all kinds of people have the orginal NL5 1985 cut. Yep. No Boubts about it.

And its not Northern Light. Its Northern Light #5. Northern Light is more like an NL1/NL2, and is not NL5.

Its also very, very east to keep it alive, as you can TISSUE CULTURE IT.

EVER HEAR OF TISSUE CULTURE????

Swamis cuts are verified, and are well known amongst the community. The ONE/Blue Orca are all over 30 years old. VERIFIED.

Theres also a lot of confusion amongst the big breeders becaue many lost their genetics, and try and disparage others, who do have the original genetics.
Most all of the genetics in Hollad originated in USA, so it makes no sense to think its not still around, and it is.

Check out these leaves.

85 NL5/88 NL5/Hz. Nevils LTD ED 88 release.

Checkout these leaves.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkwIQOehItF/?taken-by=swamiseed_ig

I grew a NL#2 cross and made fems for classic w it. I had asked him for a indica for a friend he send Jack Frost x NL. The plants had thinner leaves than Amnesia...then he remembered it was Jack Frost/Thai x NL#2(NL#1 x Thai).

I S1 a pheno that was a super Thai hi flyer like taking speed and done in 9-10wks. I hit a really nice Chem Dog w the fem pollen as well and called that cross Rude Dog. It's like Chem Dog on steroids. They sold out on FS w repeat costumers...too bad classic never got paid.

Urban Menace -
jack frost x thai X indian jims N.lights #2My good friend Texas Jack tested some crosses I made with Jack Frost x Fast Thai X Indian Jims northern Lights # 2 which is the #1 crossed to Thai from the old sticks in the 70's .It turned out very nice and he made me a batch of femmed seeds from this cross from the plant he like the most with a wired high and no ceiling. He wanted it named " Urban Menace " so that's what its called I am not big on names but since he did the work for me what the hell its Urban Menace.

I have one finishing up out doors and it will be done in a few more days so out doors its done in the first week of October, thanks to all the Thai in it there are no mold issues I found here on the Oregon coast it grows like Christmas tree with lots of nice sticky buddys on all the branches. Indoors its 8 - 10 weeks to fully mature this is a sturdy plant and did not need any support and had a high brack to leaf count. Thanks for your time and space helping me out Jack your what friends are all about sharing the tasks to lighten the load. Even if I had 3 of me I would never be able to do it all. There is just to much to do for some one who is getting old and feeling the years.

Rude Dog
"Rude Dog" "Urban Menace" x Chem Dog.Heres the low down on RD ( Classic Jack Frost x Classics fast Thai x Indian Jims Northern lights #2 ) X Chem Dog. Its a sturdy plant with hard buds that does have some couch lock the other alone is missing totally ,if strong pot is not your thing this one definitely is not for you its crazy strong. So if you have any mental issues or need to feel in control you want to avoid this stain like the plague. If on the other hand you enjoy tripping through the cosmos and enjoy feeling lost in space and watching the mind-boggling adventure hidden inside your head unfold while everything around you seems to be misplaced and lost to memory in the present moment, your going to enjoy the ride.

Its 8 - 10 weeks indoors and done by early October outdoors watch for mold if its wet the last week or two before harvest but it did fine here on the coast of Oregon this year .This is another one Texas Jack did for me and I want to thank him for his help getting these first fems out to everyone. There are a lot more in the pipeline at my end now that I found the time to do them finally so enjoy but use with caution.

ambertrichome

Veteran
Not really a huge if, as some of the stuff Nature Farm, and Coastal, and others have is the 1995 cut of Black Domina, and WON the 2017 Humboldt Cup with it, for best Indica dominant.
TNF gave the guy the cut that won, though another guy grew it.

The Sk18 also has a really odd terpene profile.

Isopulegol is the #1 Terpene
#2 Bisabolol
#3 Terpinene
#4 Linalool
#5 Caryophyllene .2 <LOQ.. Less than Lowest Observable Quotent.

Has 000
Limonene
Myrcene

Almost if not all of the samples I saw have Limonene, and Myrcene.

Kosher Kush as 1 example has 0000 Isopugolol, where its the main terpene in sk18.

Iso is usually found way down on the list

Not to mention a Bisabolol

2 rare terpenes are the main terpenes of sk18, when most other strains have 00, to very, very low levels.
Again, No Limonene, or Myrcene, so its going to have a totally different high than many, many other strains.

Isopugelol has also been found to be effective vs Seizure disorder

GSC, and Strawberry Diesel also have 0 Isopulegol, and most all of them I looked at had 0, or really, really low.

Also has a huge amount of Terpenes....11.9%, and 20% Total THC. More than 50% Terpenes.

Limonene/Myrcene are the 2 most common Terpenes measured out of thousands of samples. Sk18 has 00000.

So the Sk18 has a really rare Terpene profile, and chemically is very different than most tested strains.

Anyone know of any other high... a Isopugolol strains would be interesting

Same for strains high in Bisabolol, which is the #2 most prevalent terpene in Sk18, and is also not common.

Also other strains with No Myrcene/Limonene/Caryophyllene. Or very little Caryophyllene.

Photo of old SSk mom, that will be paired with a Sk18 Male, for fall seeds.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BluP2Nag5XEDj7OJ_rOJpFCpQ9-_CgtB_825lg0/?taken-by=thenaturefarm

thenaturefarm: Super Skunk. Rancid traditional Sour Skunk turnt to 10. Definitely has the smell of fresh skinned hide mixed in there too, you almost pull that first, then white onion chemical like mad mixed with that sour skunk, It's a crazy bouquet that lingers on you unfolding it's goodness. The word I choose is Rancid though, because you can definitely pull the death out of it as well as proper animal musk.
Fast friends her and I. Gifted to me for this skunk18 work after i took the old heads in my area my first round sk18 samples. Just an old norcal floater, don't mind me. I ain't doing a damn thing right.
Where my skunk18 is Live Skunk, this shit here is Death Skunk, otherwise my females match up exquisitely, especially one in particular my 52 is about a dead match for this girl but instead of full on death it's Rank Sour Skunk mixed with the smell of real Shit and Onion Chemical, that is also my 10:4 male selection to a T with added true hobo body odor. Bet you never tasted something so damn good. Okay maybe you...and you... My favorite skunk18 have something this girl doesn't have though and that is painful skunk spray funk burns your nostrils when you take a whiff, makes your guts bubble that smell, like it's going to eat itself. Yeah, Acrid. that's my favorite 57 who carries that and 46. Otherwise it's pretty damn eerie how close the Funks are.
Ying and Yang. Rank meet Rancid, Rancid meet Rank.
Only question they want to know, is it Roadkill? I will say this one time, Damn Straight she is and you will find out for yourself soon enough.

Attachments

• Girl_Scout_cookies_terpenes-1.jpg
    Girl_Scout_cookies_terpenes-1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 25
  • Strawberry-Diesel_SCLabs-terpene-profile.jpg
    Strawberry-Diesel_SCLabs-terpene-profile.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 29

pinkus

Veteran
I'm an anomaly. While I love good stories, I don't really care if they are true, and tend to disbelieve them when they involve lot's of individuals. People make shit up. If the plant is worthy, I don't care if it's from Nirvana or uncle fester. The proof is in the plants.

I was pretty shocked to be growing what SEEMS to be authentic Acapulco Gold. But hey, sometimes unlikely shit DOES happen. (it still may be bunk...don't think so :bandit: )

so, If these are great beans and great plants, fantastic!

Buckeyebandit

Have the x18 f2 in bloom for almost 2 weeks now. Bloomed them small to get a good look at them. All this back and forth figured I would find out for myself. If they check all the boxes I have more x 18 and a load of crosses to go thru. Nice female to male ratio as well :tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
You seem like a nice guy...you just gotta watch out who you listen too now days.Most of em got a butcher knife and a tube of lipstick in their pockets. They see a back they stab it they see an ass they kiss it. Then next thing you know they are selling your shit telling a pack of lies.

SSSC had some good stuff. I worked in Saudi in the 80s stayed in the Dam a lot. Hardly nobody went in those coffee shops back then.The Bull dog was the most popular coffee shop. There wasn't many.I hung out at City Lights the only coffee shop to sell booze.

I think 88 or 89 was when I bought seeds in the Dam from SSSC.When I quit working in Saudi I would call them and my seeds would be mailed to me from inside the US.

I bought Skunk#1 and Williams Wonder. At that time SSSC had just come out w SK#1.They didn't have NL etc.. yet. The SK#1 was very good much better than Williams Wonder.Strong up hi very stinky.Williams Wonder wasn't anything special at all...the NL I got out of Washington State was way better so was the SK#1.

The NL in the PNW from Indian Jim the breeder was NL#1 indica NL#2 was crossed w Thai. The Dams was different their NL#2 was indica and #5 crossed w thai.

88 or 89
View Image
View Image
View Image

G `day TJ

Mr Soul from brothers Grim was the USA distributor for SSSC .

" Indian Jim " was an associate of the NL crew . He had a son in the Armed Forces . NL Crew helped him out with lights and cuts . NL Crew = Vietnam Vets .

The Indian was not the breeder .

Nevil`s 1st NL #5 was NL#5 x NL#1 .
Later days Sensi sold NL#5 x NL2 as NL #5 .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I grew a NL#2 cross and made fems for classic w it. I had asked him for a indica for a friend he send Jack Frost x NL. The plants had thinner leaves than Amnesia...then he remembered it was Jack Frost/Thai x NL#2(NL#1 x Thai).

I S1 a pheno that was a super Thai hi flyer like taking speed and done in 9-10wks. I hit a really nice Chem Dog w the fem pollen as well and called that cross Rude Dog. It's like Chem Dog on steroids. They sold out on FS w repeat costumers...too bad classic never got paid.

Urban Menace -
jack frost x thai X indian jims N.lights #2My good friend Texas Jack tested some crosses I made with Jack Frost x Fast Thai X Indian Jims northern Lights # 2 which is the #1 crossed to Thai from the old sticks in the 70's .It turned out very nice and he made me a batch of femmed seeds from this cross from the plant he like the most with a wired high and no ceiling. He wanted it named " Urban Menace " so that's what its called I am not big on names but since he did the work for me what the hell its Urban Menace.

I have one finishing up out doors and it will be done in a few more days so out doors its done in the first week of October, thanks to all the Thai in it there are no mold issues I found here on the Oregon coast it grows like Christmas tree with lots of nice sticky buddys on all the branches. Indoors its 8 - 10 weeks to fully mature this is a sturdy plant and did not need any support and had a high brack to leaf count. Thanks for your time and space helping me out Jack your what friends are all about sharing the tasks to lighten the load. Even if I had 3 of me I would never be able to do it all. There is just to much to do for some one who is getting old and feeling the years.

Rude Dog
"Rude Dog" "Urban Menace" x Chem Dog.Heres the low down on RD ( Classic Jack Frost x Classics fast Thai x Indian Jims Northern lights #2 ) X Chem Dog. Its a sturdy plant with hard buds that does have some couch lock the other alone is missing totally ,if strong pot is not your thing this one definitely is not for you its crazy strong. So if you have any mental issues or need to feel in control you want to avoid this stain like the plague. If on the other hand you enjoy tripping through the cosmos and enjoy feeling lost in space and watching the mind-boggling adventure hidden inside your head unfold while everything around you seems to be misplaced and lost to memory in the present moment, your going to enjoy the ride.

Its 8 - 10 weeks indoors and done by early October outdoors watch for mold if its wet the last week or two before harvest but it did fine here on the coast of Oregon this year .This is another one Texas Jack did for me and I want to thank him for his help getting these first fems out to everyone. There are a lot more in the pipeline at my end now that I found the time to do them finally so enjoy but use with caution.

G `day TJ

NL Greg says that the #s relate to how much indica in the cross .
Lower number = more Indica . NL#9 is the Thai cross . Nevil sold it for 1 year then discontinued .

There were NL x Colombian , Indian and Thai crosses .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

MedResearcher

Veteran
Interesting stories. Was a good read regardless of any drama, truth behind all of it.

Had really good skunk slip between my fingers a few times over my life. Its one of those things, if you know, you know. I have met a lot of younger people in the industry that simply just don't know, because they never saw it.

Life is short, to short to not gamble on the possibility of special genetics. Where is the best place to source the Sk18, and or some of these other older lines? Would like to try them out myself.

Appreciate it,
Mr^^

ambertrichome

Veteran
Hey Elmer???

Any way you know of to get any of the SSSC gear? Ive seen their place on Facebook, and nobodys posted in almost a year, and the site on the net says be back soon since last year.

Any Info???
Duke Diamond VA worked with Bros Grimm, and also uses SSSC/Sk1 in many of his crosses.

Ive got several varieties that use a male Skelly/HP x SSSC Sk

Have 6 packs each of these.

Dominion Skunk
Chem91 va/SSSC x Skelly/SSSC Sk1

Granny Sk
VA Afghani x Skelly/SSSC Sk1

Sis Skunk
Chems Sis x Skelly/SSSC Sk1

Local Skunk
Original Diesel/Cuddlefish HP x Rez Sour Diesel IBL x Skelly/SSC Sk1

The Local Sk was a 150 pack drop, and they lasted about 10 hours. Ive been offered $400 for a pack.

Someone had the Capital G at Auction at Seed O Holics and it went for over $1000 a pack, and the Local, is the best of all of them. Capital G was a big hit at Emeral Cup, and the Local is supposed to be better.

Gave a pack of the Granny to a buddy, and theyre looking, and smelling grea. Theyre a month and a half right nowfrom seed.

Will start 1 pack of the Local, and 1 pack of the Sk18 in 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:

BerrySeal

not always a bad thing.....but come on!

When it comes to Cannabis I find normies are the ones who deserve bullets in their heads, time and time again.

Youve said nothin about Sams story and affiliations. Just too normal to worry about I suppose.

Isn't bubble boy one of Sams bastard children that caught up with him? Selling that de-terped Playtime hash machine, de-skunked nonsense while claiming Skunk as his namesake...

Skunk predates the capital venture to popularize then rarify the most basic example of American swampland landrace Cannabis. Thats all Skunk is. Swampland landrace with medicinal properties. They took it from him, and all he has now is a vain attempt at pseudo-celebrity, trying to maintain favor amongst the Kardashian era grow culture. He wanted to be known like that weirdo Cervantes, or his freemason overlord and handler RCC, tried for years and it never caught on. Cuz unlike RCc, Scamman has never actually touched a plant in his life.. He let the authorities do all that collecting for him. Just a pawn in big pharmas game.

Latest posts

Latest posts