What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Chi13

ICMag Donor
It's bicycle day in my part of the world, 19 April.

Any peyote lying around in that desert of yours?

Last edited:

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
It's bicycle day in my part of the world, 19 April.

Any peyote lying around in that desert of yours?
peyote is rare to find in the wild , most you see are grown indoors/green house

Drumskinz

6 weeks GG4(2).jpg 6 weeks HK.jpg 6 weeks MB(2).jpg Here's some pics at 6 weeks - GG4, HK, MB, MB, 2.0 6 weeks MB.jpg 6 weeks OGKB2.0.jpg

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🏜️ mornin campers...lots to do again today,errands and chores around the house...it never seems to end...at least i have help with the trimming...just got the last harvest into bins so plenty to do there...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
looking more and more like a 1942 WLA Harley 45...you need a scabbard for a Thompson on there.:cool:
it's funny because i absolutely hated the frame color when i bought it...it's grown on me...and i'm guessing you don't mean thompson components since they make bike parts

Yeah I agree a scabbard would just look natural on that bike. BUT I don't think Unc will be building bikes for the army any time soon... Maybe for hunters. Or maybe bikes for a hunting guide service.

But seriously Unc... I like how the bike looks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🏜️ mornin campers...naw,no more green for the ogre...when i get the frame bag made i'll probably go with a tan waxed canvas with a mulberry top pocket...and possibly replace the wheels with all silver....except the tires of course...maybe even get the racks stripped and bought to a high polish or chromed...but that's future projects,about time for new tires,sort of important to have actual tread left...

alrighty,off to the grow store,garden chores again today,almost out of some nutes so hi-ho it's off to the store we go...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🏜️ alrighty,done with veg for the day....and got the cooler going for the workshop.....windy af out now,house cooler will have to wait,need to run clr through it for a couple hours...also finally got the trop cherry live run stuff off to the squisher,should have that back soon-ish....so much space in the freezer!

Latest posts

Latest posts