What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Every pollinator big or small is welcome around here! :dance013:

picture.php

Just put a few more pepper plants in the garden...serrano, cayenne, and some kind of spicy bell pepper.

Evening folks :tiphat:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran

have bout half ounce of trimbin thinking of buying a rosin press. any suggestions for a smaller one for headstash. ive shopped around there are many models

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heading out to a slide show by a couple guys who did a traverse of the entire mountain range east of town in one 38 hour push...pretty amazing feat...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's the other side as promised, as well as the BBQ chicken I made for tonight:)

Attachments

• IMG_20190529_201103.jpg
    IMG_20190529_201103.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20190529_195144.jpg
    IMG_20190529_195144.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 3

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some garden shots @ 37 days 12/12

some garden shots @ 37 days 12/12

GG4 x C99
picture.php
Headband x C99
picture.php
these 2 are called L.A. Kush ...its a clone only OG
picture.php
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Those are frosty as hell, Star. I have to get a better camera than this turd. Time for some frosties for me too! :)

Attachments

• 15591780513211235482875.jpg
    15591780513211235482875.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good:just got back from the slideshow,pretty good turnout for a wednesday night...pretty hardcore climb they did,a good bit of the climbing was in the you fall you die category...and a lot of it in the dark....38 hours of continuous movement...i don't think i could do something i enjoyed for 38 hours straight!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I got home from work yesterday, and my sons and grand sons were here at my house. I went upstairs with my sons and took a bong hit. Everybody picks out what they want to smoke. I selected a bed of DBMHst, with a good pinch of DBMH1 ice wax on top. I got too high from that 1 hit. I excused my self to my bed, and I was seeing stuff with my eyes closed. It was like a damn cartoon. I stayed in bed for 4 hours, and finally got up at 1130 pm.

That was too much. I was trippin balls. It was kind of uncomfortable for a couple hours. That was my first batch of ice wax from fresh frozen bud

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Star, that headbandxc99 is something special frosty. I bet that outdoor is keeping life busy.

my Buddy has a lot of knee high ones in the ground & i got 3 big mamas in the ground @ different spot a while back, but the spot is remote and swinging that pic to dig holes aint as easy as it used to be ...there's a back log of clones that need to get in the ground:whistling: .... today i did this instead >>>

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

another day at the chlorophyll mine...should have some more cuttings to get into cups today,hopefully enough to fill the led room for the next round,i think i only need like 6 more...going heavier on the cherry cookies and ogkb 2.0 this time...and the NEM as well...

tomorrow is week 3 done in the led room so the plants should start stackin hard over the next few weeks so i need to get in and do some staking and pruning before it turns into a floppy mess in there...

aside from that,pretty much the usual today,store run/ride,lunch/nappy,get high/feel groovy...:smoker:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I wacked a few more nails into the old shed, until black flies ganged up and kicked me out of the woods. Motherfuckers! A few nails each day, and I should be good like a century. Sheathing is on the walls, just have to fill in all the field spots, then the roof, window, door and mini rocket stove... I can almost taste it!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
my Buddy has a lot of knee high ones in the ground & i got 3 big mamas in the ground @ different spot a while back, but the spot is remote and swinging that pic to dig holes aint as easy as it used to be ...there's a back log of clones that need to get in the ground:whistling: .... today i did this instead >>>

Beautiful dog Star.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor

I hear you. I keep telling myself we got plenty of time but now it’s just got to happen in the next few weeks. However it happens it’s right on schedule.