What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

big twinn

Veteran
we are working on him...thing is im a little younger, the guys who hold the GSC are all much older and they like the monopoly they have...

the guy who traded a sour P for the GSC cuts is my friends older cousin whos kinda reclusive, but i know he has a soft spot for good OG kush so i sent word that il give him a QP of SFV to chief if he can chop me off a few branches and wrap them in a paper towel...but i dont know these older guys arent that stupid they dont want this cut getting whored out like the OG has...OG kush value has dropped significantly recently just because so many folks have her now...

i did manage to snag something similar to cookies called "nuwave" which is (PurpleXSour) x Fire OG, it has similar smell and the same blue purple look...50 bucks a pop for two unrooted clones dig that!! so both of them are turning intomothers...

stoney im definately bringing some of that next year!!

Yea that makes sense. a QP of SFV and all they have to do is cut a few branches that will be back by the end of the week. ughhh the life i wish i was living haha.
Nuwave sounds very interesting. would love to see a thread about her...the first i've heard of her but sounds like an insane cross!

S

SicKSKills

i know a grower blowing up the cookies in sebastopol getting 36 for em here in town which is top dollar right now...trying to get him to come off a cut, gonna take some major bribing tho...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea my bribe didnt work....homie basically replied with "no one in the world has my cookie pheno".....he wont take a grand cash plus a QP of kush so i guess its not happening....

so i guess i gotta start popping beans and keep the Reverse handy.....

only thing to do is try and make your own coveted strain and if they come begging i will remember the generosity they showed me.....

if anyone has stable OG kush pollen with no hermie traits hit me up, im gonna try to backcross some of these hermie seeds i have and see what happens...

big twinn

Veteran
the hermi trait present in gsc...is that because one of the parents in the cross (OG Kush, Cherry Pie, Durban Poison) was selfed for pollen??

Wow your friend, i understand competition over there, but damn! even one of those offers is INSANE to reject...but BOTH? WHAT??? thats insane!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i am not 100% sure why its present...i do know that the cherry pie has hermie traits at 8 weeks but the pollen is usually inviable...

the dude i got the seeded GSC from said it happened that way because he "accidently" left his OG in there, but i dont know for sure. all i know is that when i grew some of the seeds out, a few of the phenos resembled cherry pie and the others were very similar to cookies....OG kush dominant smell with purple coloring..

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
it is what it is .... all i can say it we tried... what goes around comes around... i may be able to get my hands on some great og pollen... def be chattin,,

big twinn

Veteran
Yes, keep me posted as well! OG pollen, man if i could just get my hands on some solid male pollen for breeding, best of luck!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
my plans for making my own will be to hit my cherry pie females with some OG and sour D pollen...and i sourced a few GDP clones which im gonna hit as well....

it would also be nice to hit the GDP with some cherry pie pollen but my CP is from clone so it would have to be hermie dust...and then hit that purple durban cross with another OG...

i know homies in CO got that purple durban cut so maybe il skip the process and just beg for a cutting lol...

big twinn

Veteran
is this the same Homie that i know i wonder? is the Durban cut a 3rd place CO cannabis cup winning cut?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
from what ive heard there is no such thing as 100%stable og pollen it all has herm trait to pass some where.... finding males is trial and error... i am on a search for a proven male.... also wanna look to avoid nething with auto traits,,, all the responses i got elsewhere said that the og males tend to auto and werent saved.... but plenty of time sombody gonna come up with a good guy for ya yesprop... i just wanna make sure he been used already and doesnt throw ne bad mojo.... but we may have to go at it hard and start poppin beans...

purpleplayer007

I tried a good batch of cherry pie from garden of eden and wasn't too impressed at all with the high. Real unique smell and the taste was pretty good not as good as some top notch purple though. The high wasn't that strong at all for me though.

The girl scout cookies I seen at GOE were all green and looked like OG, maybe a lil sweeter but not too pungent smelling. e a

NorCal

Veteran
Shit I'm down to donate a QP to a cut too. I say we get a pool together and keep offering until the guy gives in

big twinn

Veteran
jesus, i wish i was the guy hahaha...all it is is a tiny branch with a few leaves, costing ZERO dollars...a cutting. in return he is getting copious amounts of weed/money...this guys nuts.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
they are an older circle so they understand the times...even elite once hoarded genetics like OG is becoming commonplace...the last thing they want is for everyone to grow cookies and then depress the price even more...also if word gets out that he passed the cuts out, the super OGs would probably get mad at him..and when you are pulling down 5 lights of cookies and getting 3600 an LB im sure he doesnt care too much about a 3 grand bribe....fuck.

fuck it we are gonna make our own!!

theres similar strains out there that basically consist of GDP x OG, one called godfather out of sacramento, the new wave which has sour D....im sure we at IC can figure out how to make our own, and i can spread the beans out to a few folks to do pheno hunting too....

so yeah...i got the cherry pie going into flower, and just got two nice GDP clones that i can flip in a few weeks..just gotta get some good pollen!!

i wonder if DG's asteroid has any purple kushy creamy phenos....

big twinn

Veteran
My cherry pie will be transplanted as with everything else tonight/tomorrow from the aero-cloner to organic soil. once she throws a few clones my way they will be going into flower as well.

If i can help in anyway towards an ICMag co-bred strain, i'd love too!
Was thinking about tossing Sour bubble pollen on to every thing, but they were all females that i popped...
I may know some one with a Steller Durban Poison cut but she is a female so no pollen....hmmmm

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i got one real sweet choco caramel smellin girl she on day 68 now ... i had 2 wk males that i killed they were just weak plants... all i kept were the haze phenos but i still got plenty of asteroid beans in the stash...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^haha yea basically what we are trying to do here...but i think my friends GDP clone hit with some OG will make a better version...the cherry is nice but doesnt have the same big bud stankyness that the GDP has....plus cherry is based on GDP and its best pheno is GDP dominant with durban hues...

Status
Not open for further replies.