What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS and more)

dstroy

I love a lot of strains that come from Barney's Farm. I'm really curious what BB OG is about, and I'd love to win. Good luck everyone!

kkool

Barney's farm has always been able to give me a 100% customer satisfaction thanks due their quick delivery speed and great quality seeds.

I would love to win this giveaway so that i'd be able to smoke some dank blueberry home grown!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
WHat's with all the new accounts with only 1 post coming in here to say how aweome Barney's Farm is??? Fishy or what.

Not really. The contest and rules are posted a number of places, including The Vault's blog.

And, it provides links to this thread and 3 or 4 other threads in other forums.

So, if you follow the link and want to enter the contest, you have to be a member of that forum. If you're not, you join.

For me, the other forums were places I already go but 1 or 2 were not. So, I had to join.... and make 1 post. LOL

It's a little messy in some ways but it does place people in new forums. So, it's good for the forum traffic as well. Think of it. Every one of those members with only one post is a new member that was brought here by George and The Vault. If a couple stay and one is a good contributor... well, all is good. LOL

Just FYI

M

Mr. Sparkle

Agreed haven't run any straight Blueberry genetics in a while, would definitely like to try some again.

At0mAnt80

Ty for this chance! Happy holidays! Would really love the opportunity to try these for my MS symptoms! Good luck everyone!

George_TheVault

A massive shout out to our sponsors Barneys Farm, FastBuds, Sweet Seeds and Female Seeds for their amazing generosity in this promo.

Also a big thanks to all that entered!

The winner on ICMag is acdc. Congrats Buddy! I will send you a PM to arrange delivery of your prizes.

To check the other winners visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co...ult-crazy-christmas-promo-2017-300-free-seeds (though give me a few moments whilst I continue to update the list)

It would be appreciated if the winners post some pictures of their prizes and if you wanted to do any grow reports that could act as feedback on the breeders and their strains then that would be amazing.

If you didn't win this time round then never fear as The Vault will be back real soon with some more competitions and promos. To make sure you don't miss any announcements sign up to The Vaults newsletter at https://goo.gl/Bt2Ba2

A

acdc

A Massive shout to George the vault and barneys farm .. thank you :tiphat:.:)

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A Massive shout to George the vault and barneys farm .. thank you :tiphat:.:)

congratz acdc.... was nice to see you today, and all i got was a packet of skinz. ha ha ha... no m8 only joking.. im glad you won... nice prizes and cheers for the offer it was appreciated but not needed but thanks anyhow.. i wont forget.. hope you got back in time.. stay safe.

A

acdc

arrived safely darksider have to catch up sooner than later next time and thank you peeps for the competition thanks bigganjabud

Latest posts

Latest posts