What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
its sad to see that abuse of the system has led to such a state of affairs where you can't even choose a partner from another country to live in your land. specially when you see the refugee rules being abused successfully while your attempt at legal entry for your wife is made near impossible. this doesn't make sense. refugees from war are normally kept in the nearest safe land in big camps where they have what they need to survive till they can go home, but now we are not doing it like that anymore, with many of these guys not actually qualifying as refugees under the law due to coming from safe lands. on the one hand you want to help, but you have to be realistic, you can't just let anyone come over else you will have over population getting out of hand. so it's seems really weird to see a situation where it's easier to get in by scaming the system then legally entering as a spouse for example.

in the end i have no problem with people coming over, but i do expect them to follow the local laws to a tee. for the rest i don't really care, have seen migrants achieve a hell of a lot, by working hard and having a plan and or even starting companies and employing people, i can respect that. but those that think they are somehow invading or can tell us how to live are not welcome imo. if you want the good things over here you have to follow the rules over here. so for me in the end i think it's about integration. we must not let more people in then can be integrated without changing our society for the worse. no matter how humanitarian you are you have to realize that importing huge amounts of young men from a war zone could potentially be a big problem, many have ptsd etc. reasonable numbers can work, but too many and you are asking for trouble, imo.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Angela Merkel and the Kalergi Plan – The Destruction of the White Race

October 2, 2016 Stefan Timm 63 Comments
By Sharkhunter

(this essay has been translated from German)

I can no longer stand to hear and read the ongoing “beating around the bush” in the public! You hear it constantly in the mainstream public and the alternative media how Merkel and her regime made a mistake, that she has done what she has done due to humanitarian reasons, being incompetent or other such nonsense. I am speaking about AfD Politicians and so-called International Law Professors like Dr. Albrecht Schachtschneider, as well as most of the authors of the so-called “Alternative News” spectrum.

The flooding of our European Continent with non-White “migrants” from Africa and the Middle East, who are disguised as so-called “Refugees”, is not a MISTAKE, a “Humanitarian Act”, or a matter of “Incompetence”, but a precise, strategic political move of a globally organized and intricate occult network, which is implementing and achieving plans that are decades, if not centuries, old.

No one can claim at this point that we are dealing with a conspiracy theory, because this occult network has disclosed itself and has become clear and visible through their own writings and statements. In other words, they have disclosed themselves by their own quill.

In 2010 German Chancellor Angela Dorothea “Merkel“ (Kasner/Kazmierczak) was awarded with the European Award by the European Society Coudenhove-Kalergi. Additionally she is a counselor of this foundation, just as former German Chancellor Helmut Kohl (Cohn), Jean-Claude Juncker (EU Commission President), and Herman Van Rompuy (President of the European Council) were.

Additional Awardees of this occult society are:
1978 Raymond Barre, Prime-minister of France
1980 Constantin Tsatsos, President of Greece
1982 Rudolf Kirchschläger, President of Austria
1984 Sandro Pertini, President of Italy
1986 Juan Carlos I. de Borbón y Borbón, Spanish King and State leader
1988 Franz-Josef Strauss, Prime-minister of Bavaria
1990 Helmut Kohl, Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany
1992 Ronald Reagan, former President of the United States
1994 Alois Mock, Vice-chancellor and Minister of foreign affairs of Austria
1994 Otto von Habsburg, President of the Pan-European Union and member of the European Parliament – Special Award of the Coudenhove-Kalergi Century
1996 Lennart Meri, President of Estonia
1998 Emil Constantinescu, President of Romania
1999 Yehudi Menuhin, Violinist – Special Award – Postmortem
2002 Franjo Komarica, Catholic Bishop of Bosnia
2004 Ibrahim Rugova, President of Kosovo & Silivius Magnago, Governor of South Tirol
2006 Vaira Vike-Freiberga, President of Latvia
2008 Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, Secretary of State of Poland
2010 Angela Merkel, Chancellor of the Federal Republic of Germany
2012 Herman Van Rompuy, Chairman of European Council
2014 Jean-Claude Juncker, EU-Commission President.
What is the goal of this occult society?

Already in the year 1925 Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi defined the future for a new Europe in his book “Practical Idealism”. His plan: to create and establish a new race with new features and characteristics by mixing White Europeans, Asians and black Africans in order to change and alter the characteristics of the European people in “positive ways”.

The new Europe shall be directed under the spiritual guidance of Judaism and the Jews who shall be Europe’s spiritual leadership. The Jewish Feudal-Nobility!

Additionally he writes in his book (please read!):

10. Judaism and Future Nobility
Main representatives of this corrupt as well as upright brain-aristocracy: of Capitalism, Journalism and Literature, are the Jews. The superiority of their spirit predestines them to become a main factor in future nobility. A look at the history of the Jews explains their lead in the struggle for governance over humanity. The human of the far future will be a hybrid. Today’s races and castes will fall victim to the increasing overcoming of Space, Time and prejudgement. (In other words, it’s only a matter of time until individual races seize to exist). The Euro-Asian-Negroid hybrid race of the future, akin to the likeness of the ancient Egyptians, will replace the variety of races with variety of personalities.

Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi and the Paneuropa-Movement was therefore established and is almost done being implemented with the European Union (EU).

The quantity and colorfulness in the mainstream is in truth only a misrepresentation of the actual plan, which is the creation of atomized and reprogrammed human units.

Additional leading powers within these occult politics are: Thomas P. M. Barnett, Barbara Lerner Spectre and former French President Nicolas Sarkozy.

Thomas P. M. Barnett (b. 1962 in Chilton, Wisconsin) is an influential American Scientist in the area of military strategy. He therefore was able to present in March 2002 his first Geo-strategic results to former Secretary of Defense Defense Donald Rumsfeld.

In his books The Pentagon’s New Map. War and Peace in the Twenty-first Century (G. P. Putnam’s Sons, 2004, ISBN 0399151753) and Blueprint for Action: A Future Worth Creating (G. P. Putnam’s Sons, 2005, ISBN 0399153128) Thomas P. M. Barnett declares that all who stand against Miscegenation and Multi-Culturalism are of immoral character and not in tune with current times. And that all who resist Globalization must be purged.

In Blueprint for Action on page 282, he writes word for word:

So yes, I do account for non-rational actors in my worldview. And when they threaten violence against global order, I say: Kill them.

Here we can see the reality of the Global expansion of the Kalergi Plan.

Another public revelation of who stands behind this enormous Immigration wave, is at this point quite obvious. Barbara Lerner Spectre:

Jews play a leading role in spreading Multi-Culturalism through Europe.

Barbara Lerner Spectre, who leads a Government financed Jewish Study-group in Sweden, makes an interesting statement in this video.

She states:

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

Her comment is an example of Jewish representation in past times: “To be a Light for Nations”. Jews are saving Europe by leading it into Multi-Culturalism.

Barbara Lerner Spectre (b. 1942 in Madison, Wisconsin) is a American Jew, who is the founding director of Paideia – The European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden, a non-religious academic institute which was established in 2001. She received her PhD at the Bar-Ilan University in Ramat Gan, Israel. She got married to the Rabbi Philip Spectre and she and her husband moved to Ashkelon, Israel, in 1967, where she worked in the faculty of Jewish Studies at the Achva College of Education. After she moved to Jerusalem in 1982, she began to work at the faculty of the Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem, the Melton Center of the Hebrew University as well as the Yellin College of Education. She was founding chairman of the Schechter Institute in Jerusalem in 1984. In 1999 she immigrated with her family to Sweden and took up residence in Stockholm, where her husband became Rabbi of the Stockholm Synagogue. In 2000 she was contracted by the Swedish Government to write the founding statutes for her Jewish Study Group, entitled “Paideia”, and her group was named after it. Paideia – The European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden. She continues to lead this group to this day. Up until 2011, Paideia trained over 200 people from 35 countries for management positions for the renewal of Jewish Culture in Europe.

Nicolas Sarkozy (Nicolas Paul Stéphane Sarközy de Nagy-Bocsa, born in Hungary) – Former Jew President of France – spoke as Chairman of the European Council on December 17th, 2008 in Palaiseau before an elected circle of EU leaders about the great goal of exterminating the White race in Europe through violence if necessary, if their goal cannot be accomplished through Miscegenation alone. The key-sentence is:

What is the goal? The goal is Miscegenation (race-mixing)! And if people are not willing to do this on their own free will, then we shall force them through governmental measures. The Challenge of Miscegenation of the various nations is the Challenge of the 21st Century. It is not a choice, it is a duty. It is mandatory.

Sarkozy’s mother is a descendant of a Sephardic Jew from Thessaloniki (Greece) and her grandfather, Mordechai Mallah, followed Judaism and was a wealthy Jeweler from Thessaloniki

This Jewish Feudal-Nobility in Europe and the world, which is an obvious and well-aimed undertaking, can also be seen in important and obvious UN and EU planning documents.

UN-Department for Population Questions:

The population of almost all European countries will shrink without immigration. In order to retain the proper amount of work-capable people of age in relation to the population, Germany needs 6000 Immigrants per 1 million inhabitants yearly [= 480.000 consistent with analysis]. The term “Replacement migration” correlates to immigration from a foreign country to another country, in order to prevent a population from shrinking and dying out due to low birth rates and due to mortality rates. However, in order to achieve this goal, the number of immigrants for all of Europe would have to be doubled.

European Commission – Press release:

Improvement of the legal Migration-channels: Commission proposes a new EU-Settlement Agreement. The European Commission proposes today a new EU-Settlement Agreement. With this a Common European New Settlement policy shall be established, which will assure people who are in need of international protection to be able to seek safe passage and refuge into Europe. This proposition is part of the Commission’s planned reform of the Common European Asylum System and the European Migration-agenda’s outlined long-term strategy for improved migration management.

Summary:

As you can see, this is not about humanitarian efforts to help so-called “refugees”, “sanctuary seekers”, or “asylum-seekers”. It’s all about a well aimed settlement of Non-White races into Europe and North America in order to enforce Miscegenation. Do not declare the author of this text now as a “racist”: It is their own words!
It’s about the creation of a new human – a hybrid – a population who is incapable of critical thinking. A people smart enough to work, but dumb enough to be tolerated. (A hybridized race of people who are nothing more then automatons – a slave race).

Please stop beating around the bush and start spreading the truth to as many people as you can. Even a half truth is a lie. Those who lie to themselves, despite these obvious facts, spread a half truth.

https://www.renegadetribune.com/angela-merkel-kalergi-plan-destruction-white-race/

Last edited:

theJointedOne

Veteran
So unless you're white European you're incapable of critical thinking?

Wow man...just...wow....

I feel bad for you, you must be right that prison fried your brain

wasgedn

no has it not..right the other way...

i grown up with turks,marocs,russians,kurds,vietnamese and so on...
i have many friends under the migrants...i kno also a guy from afrika which came in beginning of the last decade..

i tell you this is the truth...this sick people want to destroy the cultural order we have...
the turks are moving away from berlin kreuzberg cause so many salafist are there...
they want fully polarization...

i think youre to soft and brainwashed to realize the reality....
they playing all out against each other...
and we cant discuss topics cause people are so hollywood gutmensch brainwashed that they have forgotten how dark the world is really are on some places or they never knew...
we all knew how fck up the world is and was even before nwo topic come to our brain..

oh yes gipsy youre so an evil antsemit and racist...you did a post so long and so full of complete info...you are an racist for sure...we need the nazi keule here...damn..

BruceBanner

I don't think the goal of "Court of Owls" is mixing races (a poor excuse), but chaoz and destruction followed by total control of people, or even the appearance of antichrist as a "saviour" could be also in play...

Look at those Denver airport murals I've linked

Last edited:

geneva_sativa

The US isn't dealing with the issue on same level that Europe is. . .

Whole thing is fucked, because US govt and friends paved the way for this to happen.

wasgedn

and the uk monarchs are a german family...eheh...
-----------------------------

edit..mr banner there is no linking ?or is it deleted..

pinkus

Veteran
All cultures are transient and go away. This "race" that is being erased doesn't exist. Show me a culture that doesn't change and it is a dead culture.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and the uk monarchs are a german family...eheh...
-----------------------------

edit..mr banner there is no linking ?or is it deleted..

YES our Royal Family are of German descent and proud of it,,,
anglo saxons and proud,,,,,,s2

wasgedn

in the hollywood serie the state (isis)
a guy is speaking of last battle where the muslims have final and huge battle with the west(christian)...the muslims have to loss so jesus comes and saves them...the muslims

crazy shit...i never heard before...untrue truth of books true untruth of books or nwo ww3 propaganda...??????????????????????????

back in day
in ruanda they did play out hutu and tutsi...over the radiostation they did heavy propaganda which ended like we all kno...

in ukraine they played out city people against country site...country site was living in reality...city boys were on untrue right wing nazi propaganda...
so ukraines killed other ukraines cause the other ukraines was alleged with russia...

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
All cultures are transient and go away. This "race" that is being erased doesn't exist. Show me a culture that doesn't change and it is a dead culture.
this is eactly this what im talking bout...
i wish you good look making this comments in coming culture when it comes...

change youre culture tomorrow and forever i suggest to you when you like that...

[/FONT]

BruceBanner

And one of the most important things to know is that there are no aliens (at least not in our Universe and modality), just demons from another dimension who role play according to time, in past they acted like gods, fairies, supernatural beings etc. now in cyber time they pretend to be aliens... and such entities can give to people some psychophysiologic powers, no doubt in that, and when you put transhumanism in the mix then even miracles are possible...

Last edited:

BruceBanner

Obelisks = portals of demonic energy or at least symbol of evil, but it's rather the first...

It's wrong translation of Old Testament where God said to mankind that they should destroy statues, it wasn't just statues, it was literary obelisks, but now it's too late for that.

Last edited:

coldcanna

Veteran
I don't think what Gypsy is saying is to be interpreted as saying white people are better than brown people. From how I read these texts and what I believe is that "white" just means European and/or Caucasian and refers to traditional European cultural constructs of how society is organized, family values, religion, etc.

The strength of any country or population is the degree to which these cultural norms hold people together. A "German" identity or a "British" identity gives people a point of pride and unity. When a people respect their neighbors and work together towards one end, the ruling elite cannot oppress them. So when the author says destroying "white", the thesis is simply stating that traditional caucasian systems are being degraded.

If enough foreign people are brought into a system and refuse to assimilate, then eventually over generations what the "British" or "German" identity will cease to be. Whats worse, is that you have a country or continent full of people with completely different value systems and traditions, you have a divided people who can be oppressed much easier.

And lastly, the real smoke in mirrors of the whole thing is that bringing in masses of low skilled workers drives the cost of labor down MASSIVELY. Who benefits from this? Large companies and the rich elite. And people don't realize that all the social security programs are being financed by DEBT right now. So the nation's coffers are being sucked dry and debt is placed on future generations. Debt = slavery to the debt holder. Once again- powerful banks win.

So it is simple-minded just to throw around "racism", a term which has been overused to the point of losing its meaning. Wanting to protect your country's cultural heritage and financial security is an obligation of responsible citizens. Other countries wouldn't let this happen. Try sending several million Americans to China, or Venezuela, or Saudi Arabia and have them deny the tenants of Islam or Communism openly and receive federal benefits. Simply wouldn't happen. Westerns have been so brainwashed by media and college professors that they no longer understand the nature of basic survival.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
the truth is everything does point to the elite wanting to dumb down the population, but i don't see intelligence being connected to race. what they are doing is purposefully messing up education to make it turn out unthinking people of what ever color. what you should also realize, is that the elites mostly never mix races, they like to keep their own gene pool elite. in fact they intermarry on purpose, not to let any "common" blood into their blood lines.

but yeah, if you want to know the trith about education, you should read the book calling the The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, Revised and Abridged Edition Paperback – 1788 by Charlotte Thomson Iserby. you will be shocked, the book is totally sourced and superbly researched. it's written by a former head of the dept of Education. google it, it will be a wake up call. the result is that present day education on average is much worse then it was 50 years ago. there might be more so called educated people, but the level of education is severely lacking. this is part of the plan to make ruling the masses easier.

Last edited:

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I don't think what Gypsy is saying is to be interpreted as saying white people are better than brown people. From how I read these texts and what I believe is that "white" just means European and/or Caucasian and refers to traditional European cultural constructs of how society is organized, family values, religion, etc.
exactly...
[/FONT]