What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Making OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH

oti$

I'm here. fashionably late and ready to party. sounds like some tastey crosses, can't wait to get my hands on some...hope you get bunches:D

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Looks like she might need some cal/mag

Looks like she might need some cal/mag

picture.php

MurdaMishou

Should be an interesting one. Just picked up a fresh jar of MendoBreath a few days ago. Definitely a new favorite.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Feed em. They use tons of energy Makin seed. Looks like she wants some p and k to me mainly.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Well.......here I am. LOL. Can't believe I haven't seen this thread till now. Now I'll be keep up with this gem of an idea.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Glad u made it DTOG u all most missed the bus :) so we will post pics of the offsprings here too.Me and hick are going to be sending out testers of the strawberry kush breath and bubble breath i dusted a few colas of Gb bx2 pollen on the mendo as well.
I know your booked if you wanna try them out hit one of us up that goes for anyone that wants to test

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think the yield increase will be a given with the branching trait from the GB and I expect to see some "hybrid vigor" for sure.

What is going to happen to the resin production tho?
It might just grow trichomes and leafs lol...
The seeds might germ and grow into a single giant trichome ha!