What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$20,000 Clone

C

Cep

This thread is bringing back all kind of memories. ... that sensi star was another one of... the cut that was flying around here was one of the strongest indicas ever... think it came from the midwest somewhere. ....
Funny u mention dog walker.... just heard about that one recently. .. really goin for them tickets??? Is it chemD albert walker i think i was told??? Lookin foward to try some soon..

A year ago the guys that had it were turning down 5-6K offers. Recently I was told it was purchased for 3K. Albert walker is half of it, can't remember which chem is the other half.

My boy gets packs of dawg walker from the pnw sent out east.
I wouldn't think it was worth so much from trying it.
It's decent stuff, I like her oil better.
I'm sure he's paying 3+ per, but that's still a steal out here.

Dude, the stuff doesn't look very pretty. Just high numbers and a good taste but any other elite will get you just as high.

Have you tryed the critical sensi star from delicious?
Not bad at alll!!!!!

I've read the reviews and they are pretty positive. I want that real deal though. That no stretch perfumey, fuely, piney beauty.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran

That looks pretty dense to be a full thai sativa

Edit: I see there is most likely 2 different entities known as chocolate thai, there was the chocolate thai from the 70's that was the typical sativa imported from the thailand area then there was Dutch Flowers "chocolate thai" which is probably only thai by nameksake and is in reality some mystery strain with a short flowering time like lemon thai. Im assuming based on looks that that is the latter.

B

bigganjabud

The only chocolate thai that is known over here is that red string wrapped stuff with bits of wood poking through it and a good few seeds aswell

Im not sure what thats called in the usa but id say it was a good bit of weed a few years back when that cheese destroyed the market and sent prices sky high in the uk

Fair play though

Went from squatters that got lucky with a sensi seed
To the ganja equivalent of charley sheen/rockstar/hugh heffner lifestyle in a quick minute

But i digress

Back on topic ive got beans and a tent and jars

If there was any way of getting the indicas i wanted i could see there would be an attractive interest in a part of my mind

However

A plant is only as good as the growers capabilities and/or environment and dedication to maintaining the ideal conditions for that strain

Anyone can buy another persons perfect clone but it takes love and passion to make it shine that is not something that you can do just by advice

EastBayGrower

Veteran
funny i have a few of these cuts people have said they would pay thousands for... lol ... forum cut, gg4, not that hard to get in the bay area medical scene...

but i would DEFINITELY pay $1000+ for that Indiana Bubblegum clone circa late 1990's, it's been gone for a while now, it won the cannabis cup in the late 90's and was just PURE BUBBLEGUM flavor..... to this day my favorite smoke.....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I need to consider sellin some genetics mang... seems like my lil 10x10 mom room may be worth more the my whole flower setup....

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
If anyone dropping any serious cash today on cookies n glue they crazy... but forum cut or ickmag cut was an expensive ass cut to get out yrs back...

X

Xray Kimono

Lol, didn't SOMEBODY pay SOMEBODY ELSE a Rolex for a Chemdawg cut or was it the ECSD??? Hard to keep straight all the BS legends if you are smokin it.

Peace!
Xray

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ecsd cost me more then a Rolex back then 2003.... fukers got both my arms in the deal to... right bout the time i switched to rdwc n automated things so i didnt need arms only needed my hands to count all the $$$ i was getting back then... 65-7000 lb. . Cut is still number1 today... id say its def was worth the cost to have it 1rst... paid for itself n more after one run.... n still growin today...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad ya got your moneys worth outa that cut stoney.

Would it be worth that today?
For another cash copper, Hell yeah I think it would.
But
For somebody that grows strictly for themselves, I think not. At least not for most.

I wouldn't give a rolex for a cut but I wouldn't mind having a cut of real deal ECSD again. Pretty sure she's spread thin with all the fakes going round.

Here's a great business idea since I don't have the funds to support it...
Somebody open a clone store that only sells verified cuts. If this ever happened they'd probably get black listed by all the folks moving fakes.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Glad ya got your moneys worth outa that cut stoney.

Would it be worth that today?
For another cash copper, Hell yeah I think it would.
But
For somebody that grows strictly for themselves, I think not. At least not for most.
I wouldn't give a rolex for a cut but I wouldn't mind having a cut of real deal ECSD again. Pretty sure she's spread thin with all the fakes going round.

Here's a great business idea since I don't have the funds to support it...
Somebody open a clone store that only sells verified cuts. If this ever happened they'd probably get black listed by all the folks moving fakes.

Would it be worth it today?????? If i can buy a cut that grows $6000lbs shit even 5klbs it be worth it a ridiculous price to obtain it....... that cut aint sour nomore but was back then....
Clone store is pretty much inevitable in some areas ... thats why its important to keep somethings private... its be a sad day if everyone had access to everything. ... what would be left thats special?????? .... puttin in work trackin down the genetics , growing it n shockin ppl with something new n unexpected is half the fun.... now on the other hand for a personal grower... unless u got a Ferrari n lambo in ya driveway n u realy dont give a fuk... personal /small grows just need patience. .. most things get out eventually. ...

X

Xray Kimono

I miss my old ECSD. I'd give a rolex for her again....... If I had a rolex. But It is kinda hard to vefrify until grown out....

Xray

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Yep u only know she legit about day 77 when she starts to turn on that loud..
Actually u can tell real ecsd in veg... shake her a bit... she lets off that one of a kind aroma n that smell sticks to ya.... works on a small clone to....

X

Xray Kimono

Yep u only know she legit about day 77 when she starts to turn on that loud..
Actually u can tell real ecsd in veg... shake her a bit... she lets off that one of a kind aroma n that smell sticks to ya.... works on a small clone to....

Chimeras SD X Sweet Skunk has that same kinda thing going on... Just much more sugary than fuelly by late flower... It end up like sweet diesel... But all mine yielded for shit and took almost 13 weeks to thicken up.....

Damn.... I miss her so...

Manstien

i'd pay alot for my old road kill from about 8 years ago, if only a monetary value could be tagged on everything in life.....just paper, in the end I hope everyone just spread good ... Up north in a small town they only have access to m39 and grow a shitty blueberry...just dropped em a tray of rez's diesel hehehehe