What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1200 watt Coco grow

78kz650

Well I just switched to 600 hps and 1000 mh. I rotate the bulbs every couple of days. Half of the plants are getting modified lucas the other half are getting general organics line. I am supplimenting with diamond nectar and silica blast. Question of the day? Should I raise my lights? The hoods are about 12" off the canopy right now.

Lookin good! I grow with 1200w also .2x 600 hps . I started a blue dream seed and it just came out of coco today . Its going to be a indoor tree. I grew hbs blue dream outdoors recently too .very vigourous healthy and short internodes long running buds on every branch! .il be keen too see how yours turn out indoors

Just watched your vid .....wow .
Couple of q's how bigs your flower area ? And how do you water all those? Are you going to set up some pumps and drippers?

78kz650

Just watched your vid .....wow .
Couple of q's how bigs your flower area ? And how do you water all those? Are you going to set up some pumps and drippers?

Area they are in is 4'x5' the whole room is 5'x7'. I'm still doing a wet dry cycle as I just transplanted to these bags 7 days ago. Planning on setting up a dripper soon. The only issue is I have to run 2 res, one for organic, one for lucas.

Green81

Veteran
There looking happy! Would try with idea of putting another 600 in the middle, double tents can cope with extra wattage .

G81

78kz650

There looking happy! Would try with idea of putting another 600 in the middle, double tents can cope with extra wattage .

G81

Not sure what you mean by double tents. I would add more light but I would need another line ran. I'm already almost maxed out for the breaker. Cheers

al70

Veteran
Raise the light 12in. And lower slowly over the next two weeks, they look a little bleached, goodluck

Green81

Veteran
Yea, I too think that might be the case, more stress = longer flowering times. There still looking pretty good.

What's your feed at the moment?