What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada Sour Diesel

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I couldnt really compare the 2.
I have never had a "known" ecsd

But the taste is piney and sour, skunky. A candied, lemon kush that reminds you of the "sour d" from long ago.

Terps on terps. Its like once you try it you develop a "craving" for it.

Robney

To be honest I've never smoked an official chaco cut of ECSD, but I remember when those pebble nuggets of amazing taste and complexity were called sour diesel - so I kinda just assume that is the real ECSD, especially as it was far better in terms of complex taste and wonderful high. If you were on the east coast ten years ago, you probably saw this sour too, and back then it was just Sour Diesel. Guy who brought it in also had the craziest Island Sweet Skunk too.

I have this bagseed sour that reminds me of og/sour, but it's kinda earthy sweet/sour undertone. Good to hear the RP did it right, got me thinking about trying to find some of those beans!

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Those last shots were at 40 days, not really sure how long the veg was. I just veg em until they are a certain size.

It's a rather late bloomer the smell doesn't even kick in until about 30 days in. It just takes over from then on.

Super stinky, just as loud as gg4 but a sourer rendition of coffee kush.

One of my favs.

Trich_Tyson

nice looking sour looks sativa leaning... calyx structure is on par with a lot of the sd's i've seen (in pictures)

One day I'll jump on a pack of SD from somewhere in search of the diesel dirty diaper stinky shit we used to get here a few years back.

your about 3 days ahead of me on the 40 day SD.. I'll be watching dog

-
those colas look like they will fill right in

Mayhem84

Bless for the reply shishka I normal give them at least a month veg but looking at yours got me real excited about them

Latest posts

Latest posts