What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada Sour Diesel

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Confused cause la con is a dna genetics strain. Created by dna no? Always thought dna created la con so not sure how they r sellin fakes.....

Now I am confused at what you are talking about, I said that everything I have gotten from DNA has been legit except the LA Con. This doent mean that they sold fake la con seeds, lol. I just didnt keep any of the phenos.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
You're so funny with your endless thread about famous names. You give too much importance to the brand name when you have no way to know for sure what is exactly the genetic make up.
I'm curious to know how you can claim RP Sour D is daywrecker x g13haze, did you read it in your cristal ball?
I had some wonderful plants from DNA seeds whatever their names.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
A

acridlab

I believe reserva/DNA has good genetics..real or not real,, my sour kush, has kicked many many "real" clones out of my garden..
Including, ecsd, Larry chem and a few others.. gg#4 is the only thing that has competed,, giving death star a shot now at the title... and they're og18 is also up there.. had they're sour diesel and it as aware too, just not as potent as my sour kush... all in all. I believe u could have some serious fire,, just without the clout
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
This lady is from the original batch of clones I took from the unhealthy mother.
Still dank ass hell.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 43
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 15
A

acridlab

Dna's description reads 91 Chemdawg x Mass Super Skunk/NL which is right for diesel (daywrecker aka original diesel). But seeds that they sell as sour d are diesel (daywrecker) x g13 haze.

Think they used the g-13 for the original back cross.
so technically, it's not diesel x g13.. not now, after selecting and backcrossing..

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I just cant get this cut to throw normal leaves in veg. Only 1's and 3's until flowering right now. Still trying to learn her.
picture.php
picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
It just wont throw normal leaves until flowering. I had never seen this before. I went back to get a fresh cut and still 1's and 3's.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Fems or regs?
I dont wanna start any bs. I just wanna know what it is I am smoking.
I emailed them, but never got any response. Any suggestions on how I could contact them?

This was a few years ago I dont know what they were referring to whether they were the fems or the regs.

A

acridlab

I also remember reading about how dna used a g13 in the original backcross.. Just cant remember where..

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
It was a post by rez dog. I saw it also. They were talking about soma's nyc d and rez mentioned that dna used the same g13 haze male from soma.

EmeraldPeakFarm

Ive grown the reserva privada "sour diesel" from seed a few times now. Its really a very nice looking plant, great structure, huge buds and yields very well, the only problem is it has absolutely no smell to it, there is nothing "sour" about it. The photos others have posted in this thread look very similar to the phenos I grew out. Dont waste your time on sours breed over in europe, Ive had similarly bad seed versions of "sour Diesel" from Cali Connection (actually cali connects "original sour Diesel" was an even worse representation of sour d than the reserva privada).

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
This one is at least an 8 on a smell scale from 1-10. Classic sour d smell with a coffee twist when fully mature and more citrusy if taken too early.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
That's funny ive done kosher and OG kush,purple OG 18,sour d,sour kush and tangie from RP killer pheno's in each pack